Powerball tonight - good luck!

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

wipoto

Powerball tonight - good luck!

Post by wipoto »

Last edited by wipoto on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildjag
I'm so confused

Post by wildjag »

She better be a great cook or fantastic in the sack... or you are doing something wrong there.
wipoto

Post by wipoto »

Last edited by wipoto on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cinman14

Post by cinman14 »

Thank you.. I now understand how blessed my life must be.. :lol:
Clark
Just call me chuckles

Post by Clark »

I just noticed tonight that the Ohio Lottery is participating in the PowerBall. So, that's a good thing!
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

Clark wrote:I just noticed tonight that the Ohio Lottery is participating in the PowerBall. So, that's a good thing!
I don't look in this forum often, but when I do I'm always surprised that there aren't more threads by you.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
clw54
I have a blog

Re: Powerball tonight - good luck!

Post by clw54 »

wipoto wrote:damn f*in taxes sucking up my money damn f*in wife not working spending all my money sitting on the f*in couch all damn day long watching movies that I get to pay for dang beeeeoch lazy chit for brains think her parents were brother and sister brain dead stupid c word that I better not say cuz the pig lady might get mad but never as mad as my lazy f*in wife hasn't worked in fourteen dang years and after I work a fifteen hour day she gets mad if I want to look at a coin and instead wants to watch tv eventhough she has already seen every friggin movie fifteen times because she's been on the couch so damn long I even had to spend more of my money to buy a new couch twice and I don't have any money saved for my future and the damn beeoch even racked up tons of charges on the credit card without telling me thanks for nothing I guess I will just keep handing out the money or maybe I can get a third job and have direct deposit right into her damn account because I won't be around to write checks out or anything and I forgot she shredded paperwork I needed for taxes because she was protecting our identities and I get to get another tax bill from the town clerk and that stupid bitch was closed because there was some stupid hick country quilt show in a neighboring town wtf do you close for on the weekend before taxes to go see some stupid blankets women are so f*in odd but I must be stupider to marry one and now I am going to go out and eat alone.

It's been a long time since I've given one of these out. :D

(Photo courtesy of Darkhorse)
--Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

I hate the government -- Barndog

everyone wants to pontificate but nobody wants to wipe ass with one square -- Cullen
cars
I want one of cinman's girls.

Re: Powerball tonight - good luck!

Post by cars »

wipoto wrote:damn f*in taxes sucking up my money damn f*in wife not working spending all my money sitting on the f*in couch all damn day long watching movies that I get to pay for dang beeeeoch lazy chit for brains think her parents were brother and sister brain dead stupid c word that I better not say cuz the pig lady might get mad but never as mad as my lazy f*in wife hasn't worked in fourteen dang years and after I work a fifteen hour day she gets mad if I want to look at a coin and instead wants to watch tv eventhough she has already seen every friggin movie fifteen times because she's been on the couch so damn long I even had to spend more of my money to buy a new couch twice and I don't have any money saved for my future and the damn beeoch even racked up tons of charges on the credit card without telling me thanks for nothing I guess I will just keep handing out the money or maybe I can get a third job and have direct deposit right into her damn account because I won't be around to write checks out or anything and I forgot she shredded paperwork I needed for taxes because she was protecting our identities and I get to get another tax bill from the town clerk and that stupid bitch was closed because there was some stupid hick country quilt show in a neighboring town wtf do you close for on the weekend before taxes to go see some stupid blankets women are so f*in odd but I must be stupider to marry one and now I am going to go out and eat alone.
Period.
SnakeDoctor

Post by SnakeDoctor »

I'm callin obama.
Image #1 all-time OFR record holding dead pool champion. Image