$&^%$*$*(*(&$%^$%^$!!!!!

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

$&^%$*$*(*(&$%^$%^$!!!!!

Post by TRx »

If fuddernutter pisses me off when you run across a god damn mother fuddernutter rooster sucking piece of Elmo fuddernutter head asshole who tries to abuse the WC system and in doing so find a god damn ass fuddernutter doctor to go along with their fuddernutter scheme.

These fuddernutter heads are lowlife scum suckers who I'd value below a piece of dog Elmo I had to scrape off the bottom of my shoe

I hope they all fuddernutter die. :mad:
Barndog

Post by Barndog »

no Elmo. Worked with lots of them in the Army (DA Civilians).
CC
Irregular Moderator

Post by CC »

Why is a perfectly good rant hiding here in this forum?
Of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are nothing but targets, nine are real fighters. We are lucky to have them. They make the battle. Ah, but the one, one of them is a Warrior and he will bring the others back.

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
MORGANHUNTER2

Re: $&^%$*$*(*(&$%^$%^$!!!!!

Post by MORGANHUNTER2 »

texasrichard wrote:If fuddernutter pisses me off when you run across a god damn mother fuddernutter rooster sucking piece of Elmo fuddernutter head asshole who tries to abuse the WC system and in doing so find a god damn ass fuddernutter doctor to go along with their fuddernutter scheme.

These fuddernutter heads are lowlife scum suckers who I'd value below a piece of dog Elmo I had to scrape off the bottom of my shoe

apparently you have not read the employee manuel- where it is ok to file a WC claim for injuries suffered at home on Saturday and lay claim that it happened on Friday - 5 minutes before punchin the clock!

Get with the program TR- it is a system that you can not fight here in Texas- been there done it a hunert times- try finding fact of the WC and the crap hole doctor- I have a job in San Antonio starting this week- will be there next week to bust a bit of ass on my iron workers- they need it every now and then.
cinman14

Re: $&^%$*$*(*(&$%^$%^$!!!!!

Post by cinman14 »

texasrichard wrote:
Then you will be paying more to the family... teehee: :evil: