Gee whiz

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Gee whiz

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

https://kunstler.com/fuddernutter-nation ... e-jeebies/
Everyone I know is walking around in a baseline state of nervous agitation. Are they beset by “disinformation” or is it rather the reality of a cratering nation run by idiots and maniacs? Everywhere you look, calamities gather speed while the klaxons of alarm blare from all compass points. Got money? Looks like soon it will be worthless. Wondering if Mr. Putin has had enough of “Joe Biden’s” brainless effrontery to lob some hypersonic Big Ones in our collective face? Relying on that retirement account you have no direct control over while the financial markets wobble? Need to fill up the gas tank of your pickup truck twice a week? Can’t find a new condenser to fix the failing fridge? Entertaining rumors of looming famine? Credit cards maxed out? Sheriff stapling an eviction notice on your door? Beloved younger brother declaring that henceforward they are your sister? Hearing that all those vaxxes and boosters you obediently submitted to might rearrange your DNA?
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Re: Gee whiz

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

The last five years have driven everyone absolutely fuddernutter bonkers.

I am the only normal person left.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Did the mirror respond?
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

HappyLittleTrees wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:40 pm The last five years have driven everyone absolutely fuddernutter bonkers.

Most were already close to the edge. Glicker didn't wear a mask much and no jabs, so he has gotten beter.
So long, Paul.
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

HappyLittleTrees wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:40 pm
You're delusional. Get back on your meds, crazy man. :lol:
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

Exciting times. Sit back, relax, and take it all in. According to AOC we only have a few years left anyways. Enjoy the ride. :D
I speak for everyone. I am omnipotent :!:

Suches Life :heart:
TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by TRx »

FatMan wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:21 am Exciting times. Sit back, relax, and take it all in. According to AOC we only have a few years left anyways. Enjoy the ride. :D
you just want to have sex with her
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

TRx wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:31 am
FatMan wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:21 am Exciting times. Sit back, relax, and take it all in. According to AOC we only have a few years left anyways. Enjoy the ride. :D
That too. :wink:

TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by TRx »

FatMan wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:33 pm
TRx wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:31 am
That too. :wink:
I guess I'd take one for the team as well :oops:
Flatwoods

Post by Flatwoods »

She does absolutely nothing for me but that's never stopped me before.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

I drive in Los Angeles it is like soylent green, the non working urban campers are spreading throughout America, we are doomed. I'm out of here.
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

BigMark wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:38 pm I drive in Los Angeles it is like soylent green, the non working urban campers are spreading throughout America, we are doomed. I'm out of here.
Pools will have to be outlawed anyway soon.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

BigMark wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:38 pm I drive in Los Angeles it is like soylent green, the non working urban campers are spreading throughout America, we are doomed. I'm out of here.
Where do you wanna move to?

I told Mrs. CR while we were still living in Colorado, I said we can stay here until I retire and watch the elmo-hit-the-fan or we can move to Hawaii ten years early and watch it in paradise. (Little did we know that Hawaii would have the most draconian covid rules in the country.)
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

HappyLittleTrees wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:40 pm The last five years have driven everyone absolutely fuddernutter bonkers.

Define normal.

Never mind,

you can't even define progressive.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Comrade Renski wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:19 pm

I told Mrs. CR while we were still living in Colorado, I said we can stay here until I retire and watch the elmo-hit-the-fan or we can move to Hawaii ten years early and watch it in paradise. (Little did we know that Hawaii would have the most draconian covid rules in the country.)
Well, I just spent three weeks in portugal...
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

BigMark wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:51 pm
Comrade Renski wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:19 pm

Well, I just spent three weeks in portugal...
Portugal reminds me of CA, especially around Cascai. The surf scene has a Newport Beach vibe.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

Every time I see this thread title this is what I see...Image