Stove problems

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

Flatwoods

Stove problems

Post by Flatwoods »

My stove has been acting up for a while, it finally decided to die Friday night.

I cook a lot so I need a stove.
Control board not available. New downdraft stove, 3K. :mad:

fuddernutter that. I can fix this mofo.

An hour later. :)

HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Re: Stove problems

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

Sweet baby Jesus fuddernutter Christ. What is that fuddernutter Elmo in those pans?
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

HappyLittleTrees wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:46 am Sweet baby Jesus fuddernutter Christ. What is that fuddernutter Elmo in those pans?
Wrong question. Correct questions are did you fix that? And will you move in with me? :cool:
House is now 13 years old and Elmo is breaking down all the time. And getting people to come up the mountain to fix things is a pain in the ass. :(
I speak for everyone. I am omnipotent :!:

Suches Life :heart:
Flatwoods

Post by Flatwoods »

HappyLittleTrees wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:46 am Sweet baby Jesus fuddernutter Christ. What is that fuddernutter Elmo in those pans?
Some type of chocolate chip brownie things. Found in my mom's old recipes. Not bad.
Flatwoods

Post by Flatwoods »

FatMan wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:30 am
Wrong question. Correct questions are did you fix that? And will you move in with me? :cool:
House is now 13 years old and Elmo is breaking down all the time. And getting people to come up the mountain to fix things is a pain in the ass. :(
Of course I fixed it. Just took a little solder
Hard part was figuring out where to put it. 😃

I'm pretty easy but I ain't cheap.
Fixed two 1400 ton chillers, ripped out a bad battery backup and rewired a panel that had another plant down and put belts on an animal quarters ahu so far today.

I will need a healthy allowance and access to the kegerator.
surfinx

Post by surfinx »

Pay the man, Fatman!
The space formerly reserved for smoething intelligent.

still not intelligent