2022 in the rear vision mirror. Good to see it disappear

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

2022 in the rear vision mirror. Good to see it disappear

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

It felt like driving through some hick fredneck shambles with hucksters crime and corruption on every corner. Dark and menacing. A date change does not erase the Globes potential catastrophes; Ukraine/Russia, Iran/Israel, China/Taiwan, China/US. India/China. Add the US internal problems, the never ending blacks imbroglio. It will never end. The seething migrant problem where borders are impossible to maintain. That will never end. Europe also staggers under the load of migrants seeking a better lunch and overloading the health systems and social services. Migrants just have to arrive and they are guaranteed accommodation and food for years. In the UK they are housed in Hotels costing billions a year. It is at best, nonsensical. As if Europe can absorb half of Africa or the US can absorb half of South America. Meanwhile the Chinos, the yellow hordes, slowly but deliberately extend their reach and rape the Planet of its natural resources. Asia is 30% of the Earth’s land mass and has 60% of its population. The Globes best hope is for the dump to implode. Similarly Africa continues to out-breed anywhere else. By 2025 the population of Africa will be 1,508.94bn, more than China's 1,475bn. By 2050 a quarter of the world’s people will be African. Let that sink in. A Continent on Europe's doorstep that is already unable to feed itself even with the massive strides of Western agricultural science. Ditto for South America. Africa is only 7.7 nautical miles (14.3 km) from Europe via the Strait of Gibraltar. There is no way Europe major can stop illegal immigration without a military solution. Ditto for the US. Politics will doom Western civilization.

That's the good news for 2023. Now for the economic news ....

:D
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Re: 2022 in the rear vision mirror. Good to see it disappear

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

Look at the bright side. You will be dead soon and don't have to worry about a single bit of it! So I don't know why you obsess over it. You will finish your life whining in CA, and never have to worry about all those dark-skinned people. It will be okay.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Those still living better pay some fuddernutter attention!
Coors, few will DO anything so the hell with them!

I stole the whole thing from another forum and the poster isn't old. Just smart.

Be nice to think there ....could ....be a tipping point.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

I guess when you put it that way it doesn't sound good. But I had a great year. I was even up in the market for the year. Life in Appalachia is so simple and these national and world concerns are so far, far away. :D
I speak for everyone. I am omnipotent :!:

Suches Life :heart:
Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

That's good to hear. But how many refugees from wokesville can Appalachia hold? :lol:

Refute if you can.
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

Years are too valuable to tick off as good or bad.

World does not look good, but it wasn't going so great in the 1960's when I began to understand life beyond the ice cream stand, softball field and the damn little stream where you could see the small trout but never catch one.

In our face internet tosses every story and video in our face at high def. The grainy AP images from Nam fifty plus years ago are now hold your hands over your ears (or turn down the volume,) assaults from the Earths four corners.

Easy to get wrapped up in the crime, carnage and suffering, but looking out the window, I see mountains and maybe sunshine later this week. Homeless are on the streets but you see a couple a day. We are not SF or LA.

Illegals are here, but JFC, two of them offered to help me move furniture a few months ago when the nice American fellow stiffed me on the back side of the deal. Neither landscaping guy wanted a dime, but I made sure they were well compensated for there help.

Starting a new venture. Everything is either uphill or downhill, depending on which way you are gazing.
So long, Paul.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Coupon.com is already taken.
Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Won't the owner sell it to you?

Refute if you can.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

Rollo Tomassi wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:50 am Those still living better pay some fuddernutter attention!
Coors, few will DO anything so the hell with them!

I stole the whole thing from another forum and the poster isn't old. Just smart.

Be nice to think there ....could ....be a tipping point.
Schlitz! I thought it would've happened by now.