Fallout (the series)

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

flaminio
EZEKIEL 23:20

Fallout (the series)

Post by flaminio »

Finished up this series quick -- it's only 8 episodes, and they breeze on by. Fun, apocalyptic humor/horror. Don't pay too much attention to the timeline or geography or plotlines and just enjoy the crazy ride. Apparently if you're a big fan of the games, you'll hate it for all the liberties and breaks from canon the show takes, but I've never played the games so I enjoyed it for what it is. Check it out.

BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Fallout (the series)

Post by TRx »

Are you serious? I posted the same thing already... :lol:
flaminio
EZEKIEL 23:20

Post by flaminio »

TRx wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:30 am Are you serious? I posted the same thing already... :lol:
Ha! Neat doublepost.
BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by TRx »

flaminio wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:49 am
TRx wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:30 am Are you serious? I posted the same thing already... :lol:
Ha! Neat doublepost.
pretty close huh? :lol:
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

I liked Dune, hard to follow though,
baccaruda

Post by baccaruda »

My daughter watched it and thought it was great.