Tucker Carlson set to interview Vladimir Putin

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

cullenbryant

Re: Tucker Carlson set to interview Vladimir Putin

Post by cullenbryant »

SFDukie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:05 pm
cullenbryant wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:23 pm
ArtificialStupidity wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 pm Tuck is looking pretty stupid today, after the murder of Navalny.
eh... we killed gonzolo lira last month, and we are actively killing assange and attempting to imprison the potential next president to far more years than anyone's life allows.

besides, let's wait a week and see if we get more of the navalny story
He kills, over and over, any who get in his way.
Litvinenko- Putin’s agents leave literal trails of radioactive Po across the UK

Yushchenko- trying to align Ukraine with the west, rather than Russia- poisoned with dioxin. Left disfigured

Innocent civilians killed with novichok in Salisbury, England, in attempt to kill the skripals.

Literally scores of domestic opponents and politicians. Including of course, the explosion which just happened to down the jet carrying Prigozhin.
Yes. The horror. And i'm willing to say, yeah, it would suck to get in Putins cross hairs.

But I noticed how you failed to acknowledge and provide commentary on our very similar actions.

and since you mentioned poisons, i guess i'll mention the one we created that killed many people worldwide. So far, Putin hasn't done anything that big.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

Abbreviated timeline of events:

Original hot take, that they had to try and tamp down after this foia email was revealed

POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
clw54
I have a blog

Post by clw54 »

In movies, deadly viruses are always kept in thin glass vials.

--Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

I hate the government -- Barndog

everyone wants to pontificate but nobody wants to wipe ass with one square -- Cullen
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

:) yeah it was. and every gun was a 38 snub

Great tucker show tonight. Mike Benz i'm about 20 min into great stuff

POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
MacGyver
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Post by MacGyver »

cullenbryant wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:41 am :) yeah it was. and every gun was a 38 snub

Great tucker show tonight. Mike Benz i'm about 20 min into great stuff

Listened to that interview yesterday myself. Funny how much we got correct way back then eh?

Not sure if you guys remember how many times I had mentioned the Atlantic Counsel and how it was connected to what went on in the Ukraine
------------------------------------------------------------
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Page: "Potus wants to know everything we're doing,"

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

cullenbryant wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:41 am :) yeah it was. and every gun was a 38 snub
And every femme fatale had a trim waistline.

Sigh.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

cullenbryant wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:42 am
SFDukie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:05 pm
cullenbryant wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:23 pm
ArtificialStupidity wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 pm Tuck is looking pretty stupid today, after the murder of Navalny.
eh... we killed gonzolo lira last month, and we are actively killing assange and attempting to imprison the potential next president to far more years than anyone's life allows.

besides, let's wait a week and see if we get more of the navalny story
He kills, over and over, any who get in his way.
Litvinenko- Putin’s agents leave literal trails of radioactive Po across the UK

Yushchenko- trying to align Ukraine with the west, rather than Russia- poisoned with dioxin. Left disfigured

Innocent civilians killed with novichok in Salisbury, England, in attempt to kill the skripals.

Literally scores of domestic opponents and politicians. Including of course, the explosion which just happened to down the jet carrying Prigozhin.
Yes. The horror. And i'm willing to say, yeah, it would suck to get in Putins cross hairs.

But I noticed how you failed to acknowledge and provide commentary on our very similar actions.

and since you mentioned poisons, i guess i'll mention the one we created that killed many people worldwide. So far, Putin hasn't done anything that big.
I have no idea what you’re referencing regarding “very similar actions”

Poisons we created that killed many people worldwide?
MacGyver
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Post by MacGyver »

Why worry about what is happening in Russia to their citizens…when the same political persecution is happening in your own Country?

Biden’s DOJ Tormented These Four J6 Protesters To Death

https://thefederalist.com/2023/11/21/bi ... -to-death/

Maybe the feeling of guilt after following the Capitol police into the Capitol and staying within the velvet ropes, killed them.
------------------------------------------------------------
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Page: "Potus wants to know everything we're doing,"

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”
clw54
I have a blog

Post by clw54 »

Just read today that "frontline troops warn they are quickly running out of manpower and ammunition."

Who is even on the front lines now? Who's left?

everyone wants to pontificate but nobody wants to wipe ass with one square -- Cullen
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

clw54 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:21 pm Who is even on the front lines now? Who's left?
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

A bishop who planned a public prayer for the Russian opposition leader Aleksei A. Navalny was detained as he left his house. Two men were arrested for having a photograph of Mr. Navalny in a backpack. Another man who lay flowers at a memorial said he was beaten by police officers for the small act of remembrance.

As thousands of Russians across the country tried to give voice to their grief for Mr. Navalny, who died in a remote Arctic penal colony on Friday, Russian police officers cracked down, temporarily detaining hundreds and placing more than two dozen in jail.
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/18/worl ... rials.html
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

eerily similar to the death of Gonzolo Lira in Ukrainian custody, unlike Navalny, a US citizen. I know you are equally shocked :shock: as i am.

I wonder if Assange will win his freedom this week. hmm:
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

The Bihlie Club in Moscow has a drink called the fat lip.
clw54
I have a blog

Post by clw54 »

cullenbryant wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:01 am eerily similar to the death of Gonzolo Lira in Ukrainian custody, unlike Navalny, a US citizen. I know you are equally shocked :shock: as i am.

I wonder if Assange will win his freedom this week. hmm:
They're arresting people who visit memorials to Navalny. Putin locked up his opposition and goes after his voters. Bad Elmo, shouldn't happen anywhere.

cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

Without a doubt. My point was that we lost our righteous mandate to say much about Elmo like that because we do the same Elmo. We're attempting to lock up the former president of the country for 800 years. Have been investigating him for 6 years now. He committed no crimes. Every Biden whistleblower ends up in jail. Not justifying Putin, just saying, sometimes people miss the forest for the trees as they say.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

SFDukie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:54 pm
cullenbryant wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:42 pm
clw54 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:31 pm They'd still have self determination if Trump were president.
i'll never understand why that part of ukraine that putin is going to end up with anyway couldn't have been negotiated away to save however many lives have been lost so far in this.

the people spoke and identified as russian.

i do not see what has been gained here. I have outlined in another thread what i feel like we have lost already. I have a thread on it the Nuland thread if anyone would ever like to take up the issue.
We still speak English. And only 1/3 of Americans supported our revolution
Putin doesn’t get to unilaterally decide to redraw borders.
Did you watch the Carlson interview (I didn’t, read the transcript)? Putin is quite clear that he doesn’t feel Ukraine has a right to exist, save as part of Russia. And he says even worse things re Poland. Blames it for forcing Hitler to invade in WW2. States that because Poland was part of the Russian empire, Poland should be part of Russia today.