Nextdoor: So the Drama!

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

flaminio
EZEKIEL 23:20

Nextdoor: So the Drama!

Post by flaminio »

These kind of posts usually get deleted before I get there.
I have a cps case due to my husband I had no fault but was told my kids were removed due to failure to protect.. this Thursday my uncle who’s more my father fell into a comma upon arrival to the Emergency Room my kids and I held our visit at the emergency room so they could say thier goodbyes i have 3 boys 1 girl my daughter came to me and told
Me she no longer felt comfortable at her foster home Two days prior in Saturday my daughter refused to go back to her foster home so I left her with my mom who then kept her the weekend took her to school on Monday where then the cps worker went to speak to her and then after school ran away my daughter is a good girl cps worker got upset with my daughter for not wanting to go back to her foster home and threaten to move her further then they had planned to move her after she graduated from 8th grade my daughter is out on the streets scared and cps blames me thinking I know her whereabouts and I don’t what am I to do help anyone pls
I'd take her kids on the grounds of numerous grammar crimes.

But, she's kinda hot -- I'd hit it.

BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
clw54
I have a blog

Re: Nextdoor: So the Drama!

Post by clw54 »

Longer sentences than Tolstoy.

I try to read it occasionally and find it hard to read the replies. I click on the comments and it shows the last one, and there's a link to click to read previous comments. Terrible website.
--Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

I hate the government -- Barndog

everyone wants to pontificate but nobody wants to wipe ass with one square -- Cullen
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

FDZ

Urban Dictionary
https://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=FDZ
The Female danger zone refers to any woman between the ages of 16 and 20 that looks mature, but is still young. Men should take caution since they look older ...
TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by TRx »

that has problems written all over it... run Flam run!
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

Give us more if u can get them :oops:
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

For everybody that shops at [redacted], I would be highly aware that there are gigantic rats eating the food I talked to one of the store employees about that, and he started to mouth off towards me so everybody please be aware
:roll:
BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

TRx wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:53 am that has problems written all over it... run Flam run!
All you have to see are the eyebrows.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
MacGyver
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Post by MacGyver »

I’d use an alias, but I’d hit that
------------------------------------------------------------
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Page: "Potus wants to know everything we're doing,"

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”
BMatt

Post by BMatt »

HappyLittleTrees wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:18 pm
TRx wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:53 am that has problems written all over it... run Flam run!
All you have to see are the eyebrows.
Good catch Weiss. You're not wrong though, chicks that draw their eyebrows back on are fuddernutter ing crazy... In bed.
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

Rollo sighting?
We were at the [...] Costco this morning where we had the bad luck of being there when a totally erratic old man spent his time there trying to get into a fight with whomever was close to him. Obviously, he had severe mental problems, but it was a scary scene. People tried to ignore him but it was not really possible as he was insulting everybody around him. We were wondering if Costco can take away his membership for behavior like this. He was loud and totally obnoxious.
RMan

Post by RMan »

Here's the type around me...
I live in Downtown xxxxxx. I found taped to our building's mailbox cluster flyers opposed to the Plymouth Housing project from the safe eastside group. I don't care what your views are, but DO NOT tape flyers to private property! Would you tape it to someone's door or a single house's mailbox? Or a post office mailbox? And before you say that maybe it was a resident, I'm president of our HOA. They would have had to ask me for permission.

Fortunately no paint came off when I removed them (they were on both sides).
Love the part of worrying about the paint...LOL

The "Plymouth Housing project" is a 'homeless' shelter that the leftists have pushed in and tried to hide from people...and prohibited a lot of discussion about it in the city council meetings. Anytime someone brings it up, the left swarms in to attack, which they did after this post was made as well.
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

flaminio wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:29 pm Rollo sighting?
We were at the [...] Costco this morning where we had the bad luck of being there when a totally erratic old man spent his time there trying to get into a fight with whomever was close to him. Obviously, he had severe mental problems, but it was a scary scene. People tried to ignore him but it was not really possible as he was insulting everybody around him. We were wondering if Costco can take away his membership for behavior like this. He was loud and totally obnoxious.
Sounds like HLT went off his meds again. :lol:
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

:lol:
meos1

Post by meos1 »

MacGyver wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:21 am I’d use an alias, but I’d hit that
Bats have caca that is more sane. Stay far away.
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

PerryHall wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 am
I refuse to buy a Costco membership.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

HappyLittleTrees wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:04 pm
PerryHall wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 am
I refuse to buy a Costco membership.

Did it once. Not twice.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

Costco membership only makes sense if you live near one and you plan to use it frequently. Also, their gas prices are several cents lower than the other gas stations nearby.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Got me some some size 13 chews in seville can't find that size in Portugal.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

And Kirkland brand mixed nuts are the best, so is the vodka.
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

BigMark wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm And Kirkland brand mixed nuts are the best, so is the vodka.
Agree with the Kirkland mixed nuts being the best. Kirkland White Albacore Tuna packed in water is the best canned tuna by far.