Nextdoor: So the Drama!

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

flaminio
EZEKIEL 23:20

Re: Nextdoor: So the Drama!

Post by flaminio »

Context for non-Bay-Areans: Hillsborough is a very expensive neighborhood.
Hi everyone! My name is Manoel [redacted]. I'm a computer engineer from Brazil who has become an entrepreneur and a VC. I'll be moving to Hillsborough with my family in July as my wife and daughters will attend schools in the region. We are looking forward to being part of this community!
If this guy is doing VC out of Hillsborough, he's loaded. I'm guessing his daughters will not be attending public schools.

But this reply to his "Hi!" message made me LOL...
Welcome Manoel. I live in Burlingame and our housekeeper is from Brazil.
:roll:
BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
walmann

Post by walmann »

flaminio wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:09 am
But this reply to his "Hi!" message made me LOL...
Welcome Manoel. I live in Burlingame and our housekeeper is from Brazil.
:roll:
Maybe they're hoping the wife or daughter are available for gardening? dunno:
Sheep are fed information, wolves hunt for it.

"I apologize for replacing superstition with science. If it is any solace, the West has abandoned this and gone back to blaming the weather on the acts of man." - Don Surber
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Someone opened cans of black beans and thrown at our home. This is unacceptable! Karma 🌬she is finishing her drink, sharpening her nails and she will be with you shortly. You get back what you gave!
BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Mother fuddernutter's didn't have pinto? :mad:
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Hello, I am looking for a home for my pit bull. I am 74 and he is so strong that I cannot take him on walks or anything, he can just pull me along. I would like to find him the perfect adult family home. If you or you know anyone that might be interested please message me

flaminio

Post by flaminio »

Speaking of pit bulls...
If you are the owner of this dog [picture of pit bull], PLEASE get to or contact the humane society [redacted]. I tried to same him but they won't let me cause he is scared locked in a kennel and reacting to people because of your decision. You ABANDONED him and left him to die either by coyotes or this way. This is breaking my heart and I hope you atleast care enough about your pet to help him out of this situation.
In pit bull vs coyote, I'm betting on the pit bull. The drama continues...
Look. All you people who don't like free speech stay the hell off my posts. I'm not going to be censored in comments on a post i created. I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it or don't want to see it block me and have the day u deserve.
The posts in question were deleted before I could see them; I presume they were anti-PB. More drama...
People not understanding that “humane” society are filled with the same pieces of trash that buy and trade animals like ornamentation. The same trash that think certain breeds are literally unsalvageable. The same trash that walk their dogs in 100 degree weather on hot asphalt because the owner wants to get out and be seen. I will be calling the OP tomorrow and my sister to see what can be done. If your reading this please take your own action. This takes all of us
Daughter #1 volunteers at this location, as does my very kind neighbor. The dog in question is a volatile, aggressive pit bull. Some people posted that they went to see the dog, but were unable to even approach it due to its viciousness. This dog is a ticking time bomb; rescuing it would only be setting someone up for a very bad day, once it snaps. Time to give it the Kristi Noem treatment.
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

yeah rescue kennels nearby are full of them here. i've probably told the story before that a friend got a dui and got community service at the humane society. once they found out he had been a medic in the navy he said he killed dogs for 2 straight days :)
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

In my feed...
PLEASE, DON'T TELL ME it is part of the Constitution, second amendment... See more
...clicks See more...
The post was deleted.
Yeah, I didn't think a 2A post would survive the Nextdoor censors. Can we just have more dog poop posts?
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

Nice rant, no punctuation.
I didn’t know dogs aren’t allowed to bark when people walking by are being nosey looking in my yard letting their dogs poop and not pick it up so she has the nerve to try and get loud with me I’m sorry u shouldn’t be invading people’s privacy… [...] people I tell u
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

Sucker...
Do I know anyone interested in purchasing a Cybertruck? Mine is ready for order, can be a foundation model or Cyberbeast.
PM me if interested!