it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!!!
vargha
Giving liberals the blues

Re: OMFG ...

Post by vargha »

BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Everything posted here is satire, if you need a safe space please don't read my posts.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Everything posted here is satire, if you need a safe space please don't read my posts.
onthespot

Post by onthespot »

Oh my ef'n god. I'm so sorry it hurts. It must hurt like HELL... I Ef'd up last week, and the week before. I got the flu, but it was from my patient, so I kept on going to work anyhow, which made me late to feed the chickens, because I worked seven days last week. I was feeding after 9:30, no moon out, and someone left a hose drip in the walk way down the hill toward the coop. My feet flew up higher than my hips, and I landed on my complete ass, and slid about a half dozen feet down the slick area, piling up leaves and sticks in front of me... cracked my right collar bone, but not displaced. Separated my pelvis a tiny bit from my sacrum on the left side, but not enough to do anything about. next day I stepped on a rusty nail in a board buried in the "dirt" in the coop. Went nearly through my big toe. Fark. I had a tetanus shot a couple years ago, so that's done. Doctored me and the toe with some SMZ pills and a bandaid, with a few hot water soaks. Healing up good. Collar bone had a knot on it like half a walnut, but it has reduced itself quite a bit in the past ten days. Pelvis, more stable than it was before, but still sore. Flu, barely a little phlegm here and there, just enough to hock loogies ten feet when no one's looking. Woot! The good thing is, I only missed one day of work, but only because that patient is extremely medically fragile and a simple cold could kill him... so I called off. Oh, forgot, cut my left bird flipping finger to the bone when i was trying to show someone how to process his roosters, but he only had a kinda dull knife. Doctored that with letting it bleed out, and bandaids replaced frequently. That Elmo bled for two days! A few days later I just taped it up with cloth tape and hand lotion along the edges to keep it from drying out. That thing should have been stiched, for SURE but it is going to probably scar less the way I'm doing it, and I dodged another doctor bill... woot... Hope this next week goes better. That's right, you can officially call me onthesparkley... :lol:
...Cuz. That's how I ROLL, baby! (._.) ( l : ) ( .-. ) ( : l ) (._.) .

BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Did your underwear get muddy? :lol:
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

Note to self : NEVER stand close to CCW or OTS when they are trying to do ANYTHING. :wink:
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

"I fear that if my hope trumps my reason I will be entombed in false beliefs"
Robert Lawrence Kuhn
Coincopwife
Site Admin

Post by Coincopwife »

I'm going to go ahead and let OTS have the thread now. Holy crap, girlie. :shock:
onthespot

Post by onthespot »

BigMark wrote:Did your underwear get muddy? :lol:
No, that was in Riverside. This happened in Valley Center... :lol:
The entire seat of my scrubs pants and half the back of the scrub top was soaked with mud though... and I had to stop and buy gas before I headed home. I just stood in line like nothing was amiss... got a few weird looks, but what are you gonna do? Gotta buy gas to get home. LOLOL I hate it when humiliating crap like that happens. Not very often, but that was a doozie... Dun TOLE y'all, I could keep this place in a state of constant consternation if I posted my daily minutia... People say I should write a book. If I did, it'd be titled "Patty's Memoirs... How NOT to live you life, and other dire mistakes."

PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

Patty---Have you always been this accident prone?
onthespot

Post by onthespot »

No, just working a ton and whupped, in a hurry, doing things off schedule, trying to do too much at one time.... Sometimes one f-up begets another, and so on... the key is to avoid the original f-up I guess, LOL

TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by TRx »

Damn girl. Be careful.
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Patty, try smoe .....regular.... sex.

I mean I know fun's fun, but when I break a woman's collarbone, she usually dumps me.
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

onthespot wrote:No, just working a ton and whupped, in a hurry, doing things off schedule, trying to do too much at one time.... Sometimes one f-up begets another, and so on... the key is to avoid the original f-up I guess, LOL
Not good at multitasking I guess. whistle:
Just be careful and take care of yourself. aww:
onthespot

Post by onthespot »

I think the original f-up was when I was five months old and missed my chance to roll off the changing table head first... It's been all downhill from there... :lol:

adamlaneus
CCW likes me more than Rollo

Post by adamlaneus »

smoeone wants scissors for christmas. i can hear you call out for scissors.
CC
Irregular Moderator

Post by CC »

Did she tell y'all she slipped and fell today and thinks her big toe be broke? She wants scissors AND a really sharp pencil for Christmas.
Of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are nothing but targets, nine are real fighters. We are lucky to have them. They make the battle. Ah, but the one, one of them is a Warrior and he will bring the others back.

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
Coincopwife
Site Admin

Post by Coincopwife »

shaddap Don't you have some innocent citizen to harass? frown:
CC
Irregular Moderator

Post by CC »

Yeah. You.

Oh wait, you said innocent.
Of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are nothing but targets, nine are real fighters. We are lucky to have them. They make the battle. Ah, but the one, one of them is a Warrior and he will bring the others back.

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
onthespot

Post by onthespot »

l: