Rule K6AZ (The "Eric is wrong" Rule)

There aren't many.
flaminio
EZEKIEL 23:20

Rule K6AZ (The "Eric is wrong" Rule)

Post by flaminio »

K6AZ wrote:I predict [gold] will be over $3k an oz. by the end of next year [2014]. With the FRB creating $85b a month out of thin air the dollar is going nowhere but down.
lmao:
BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
Connecticoin

Re: Rule K6AZ (The "Eric is wrong" Rule)

Post by Connecticoin »

Confirmed!
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

:mrgreen:
Everything posted here is satire, if you need a safe space please don't read my posts.
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

A mean mean mean mean thread. :razz:
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

He was close:

Not really close :lol:
BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
vargha
Giving liberals the blues

Post by vargha »

Thank God the other governments and their central banks are even more corrupt than ours.
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

vargha wrote:Thank God the other governments and their central banks are even more corrupt than ours.
"It ain't that big. The whole United States ain't that big. It ain't that big. It ain't big enough. There ain't room enough for you an' me, for your kind an' my kind, for rich and poor together all in one country, for thieves and honest men.
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

This seems like a Rule K6AZ post:
markqlicker wrote:SP500 is at 2116.

Amazon is up $57 today, celebrating a 12 cent quarterly loss.

Medical professionals with massive student debt are playing penny stocks.

The Fed has revealed what many of us already have known, that they consider equity moves in policy decisions. As they attempt to curb a perceived bubble, mayhem will ensue.

Greece is finally ready to implode as the anti austerity party will not comply with EU bailout requirements. Spain and Italy will soon follow.
(Originally posted on April 24, 2015.)

We'll see if Qlicker can escape K6AZization.
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

flaminio wrote:This seems like a Rule K6AZ post:
markqlicker wrote:SP500 is at 2116.

Amazon is up $57 today, celebrating a 12 cent quarterly loss.

Medical professionals with massive student debt are playing penny stocks.

The Fed has revealed what many of us already have known, that they consider equity moves in policy decisions. As they attempt to curb a perceived bubble, mayhem will ensue.

Greece is finally ready to implode as the anti austerity party will not comply with EU bailout requirements. Spain and Italy will soon follow.
(Originally posted on April 24, 2015.)

We'll see if Qlicker can escape K6AZization.
whistle:
So long, Paul.
Connecticoin

Post by Connecticoin »

S&P and AMZN were cheap cheap cheap in 2015