All in one forum ... for now.

Moderator: flaminio

BigMark

Re: ...

Post by BigMark »

My daddy and I collected coins. It was our thing... then he died in a horrible house fire and his prized collection survived in his safe. My horrid evil spawn of satan sister claimed to insurance that the collection post fire was worth 250k which is reasonable. Then she claimed to have sold the entire collection in one foul swoop to a coin dealer for 70k whilst keeping over half of the collection for herself and stealing it from me basically. Let's just say the day after she aquired the collection from the sheriffs office she went and bought a safe. Then she tells me she made one trip to the dealer when in fact there 5 trips to the dealer and 10k worth of reslabbing of coins. That's a lot of coins to reslab but claiming she sold em all in one swoop then for me to find out she went 5 times. I call bull Elmo. So now I'm fighting the courts cause she had no right to sell them and she needs to drop dead. I'm so frustrated cause the courts do NOTHING. This happening in douglas county and denver Colorado. I got the denver da economic crime unit involved and everything I hope she rots in prison.

PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

What's that tattooed on her wrist? She was on the CU US Coin Forum complaining that she sold a coin on eBay and the buyer claimed he never got it. She said that money was tight so she didn't bother to pay for tracking. :lol:
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

" to make rent "
BMatt

Post by BMatt »

She's an ugly ol gray haired hag without that snapchat filter.

You'd hit it, right?
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

BMatt wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:41 am She's an ugly ol gray haired hag without that snapchat filter.

You'd hit it, right?
She looks like she's in her late twenties or early thirties and heck yea I'd hit that. :D
Her thread got closed since Feld reported her. :roll:
surfinx

Post by surfinx »

daddy issues and crazy eyes....
The space formerly reserved for smoething intelligent.

still not intelligent
Flatwoods

Post by Flatwoods »

Danger
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

My daddy and I collected coins. It was our thing (among others)... then he died in a horrible house fire ( I have an fantastic alibi) and his prized collection survived in his safe (i'm not stupid, no gas was poured on or around it) . My horrid evil spawn of satan sister (the WHOLE family say's she's the good one,rolls eyes) claimed to insurance that the collection post fire was worth 250k which is reasonable. Then she claimed to have sold the entire collection in one foul swoop (I call fowl) to a coin dealer for 70k whilst (whilst?) keeping over half (so you got almost half?) of the collection for herself and stealing it from me basically. Let's just say the day after she aquired the collection from the sheriffs office she went and bought a safe. Then she tells me she made one trip to the dealer when in fact there 5 trips to the dealer and 10k worth of reslabbing of coins. That's a lot of coins to reslab but claiming she sold em all in one swoop (foul) then for me to find out she went 5 times. I call bull Elmo. So now I'm fighting the courts cause she had no right to sell them and she needs to drop dead.(SHE IS VACCINATED X3) I'm so frustrated cause the courts do NOTHING. This happening in douglas county and denver Colorado. I got the denver da economic crime unit involved and everything I hope she rots in prison.(in a rot iron cage)

:D
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

BMatt wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:41 am She's an ugly ol gray haired hag without that snapchat filter.

You'd hit it, right?
Only if Paradise Found got tired of me. :lol:
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

hindy.jpg
hindy.jpg (118.48 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

BigMark

Post by BigMark »

ImageImage
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

surfinx

Post by surfinx »

That’s a good cook.
The space formerly reserved for smoething intelligent.

still not intelligent
TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by TRx »

surfinx wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:17 am That’s a good cook.
I think the last time that one was posted, I commented that I couldn't afford it. Sadly, that is likely still the case.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

modern crap!

Just git a silva iggle.

Refute if you can.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

monkey bite

Refute if you can.