how quickly they crash

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

PerryHall

Re: how quickly they crash

Post by PerryHall »

I read awhile ago about some company that will compress the cremated ashes under high pressure and extreme heat to make an actual diamond that can be mounted in jewelry for the bereaved to wear. Also, there is another company that will remove a tattoo and preserve it and then put it in a nice frame so it can be displayed on your wall. Their video says that when someone dies they don't incinerate their Rembrandts so why should you cremate fine body art. The video shows a young girl holding a frame with her father's fancy Marine Corps tattoo with the globe and anchor.
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Can they do that with age spots?
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

Comrade Renski wrote:
Barndog wrote:talked with my mom at Christmas about ash-scattering. She decided hers should be at the beach in the city where she grew up (Revere Beach). She had plenty of good memories from that place. She's not near death, at least I don't think so. Good to discuss in advance anyway. My wife knows smoe of mine go to Fenway Park and smoe go to the Kenai River
My ashes will be sent to my Secret Santa recipient.

Two years in a row?

whistle:
So long, Paul.
x-buck sergeant

Post by x-buck sergeant »

PerryHall wrote:I read awhile ago about some company that will compress the cremated ashes under high pressure and extreme heat to make an actual diamond that can be mounted in jewelry for the bereaved to wear. Also, there is another company that will remove a tattoo and preserve it and then put it in a nice frame so it can be displayed on your wall. Their video says that when someone dies they don't incinerate their Rembrandts so why should you cremate fine body art. The video shows a young girl holding a frame with her father's fancy Marine Corps tattoo with the globe and anchor.
...interesting. any links or more details? thanks
Libs are very skilled at connecting the dots where none exist.

Black lives matter! Except of course if they're cops.

"I'm for gun control...if there's a gun around I want to be in control of it"

If you aren't seeking the truth it's very easy to be taken into by a lie.

"I didn't realize that my SUV Is A Greater Threat To Our Security Than ISIS And Nuclear Iran."
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

x-buck sergeant wrote:
PerryHall wrote:I read awhile ago about some company that will compress the cremated ashes under high pressure and extreme heat to make an actual diamond that can be mounted in jewelry for the bereaved to wear. Also, there is another company that will remove a tattoo and preserve it and then put it in a nice frame so it can be displayed on your wall. Their video says that when someone dies they don't incinerate their Rembrandts so why should you cremate fine body art. The video shows a young girl holding a frame with her father's fancy Marine Corps tattoo with the globe and anchor.
...interesting. any links or more details? thanks
Actually I saw it on two different TV news shows as human interest type stories. They actually interviewed the company owners who explained the process and showed some examples of the final products. I imagine you could try Google and find it.
adamlaneus
CCW likes me more than Rollo

Post by adamlaneus »

i think it's basically Elmo, diamonds from remains. you got a trace of the remains in a diamond matrix made from graphite bits.

now, if you want to make something out of remains, go for porcelain.

it is called bone china for a reason.

my dad will be scattered where his wife was, in a little meadow. it's sandy there, the remains will quickly be indistinguishable from the sand. and then there are three teeth. lol, i guess i scatter those too.
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

adamlaneus wrote:i think it's basically Elmo, diamonds from remains. you got a trace of the remains in a diamond matrix made from graphite bits.
The way it was explained they extract the carbon and use a technique similar to making industrial diamonds using extreme pressure and heat. The diamonds are not high quality like you would find in expensive jewelry but they are actual diamonds. I personally think it's dumb and a waste of money. You can buy small fancy silver vials or lockets to put some of the remains in and then you can wear it on a chain around your neck.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

PerryHall wrote:
adamlaneus wrote:i think it's basically Elmo, diamonds from remains. you got a trace of the remains in a diamond matrix made from graphite bits.
The way it was explained they extract the carbon and use a technique similar to making industrial diamonds using extreme pressure and heat. The diamonds are not high quality like you would find in expensive jewelry but they are actual diamonds. I personally think it's dumb and a waste of money. You can buy small fancy silver vials or lockets to put some of the remains in and then you can wear it on a chain around your neck.
Just put the ashes in the car ash tray and drive around with your dearly departed on your way to work or Trader Joe's. It's a lot cheaper than diamonds.
adamlaneus
CCW likes me more than Rollo

Post by adamlaneus »

one year ago. today. now.

ugh.
Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

It'll be smoe sumbidge who will decide to put my cremains in a SILVER locket.

I think I'd like 1 1/8 oz of me put in a AA plastic shell and fired on New Years Day. :cool:
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

Rollo Tomassi wrote:It'll be smoe sumbidge who will decide to put my cremains in a SILVER locket.

I think I'd like 1 1/8 oz of me put in a AA plastic shell and fired on New Years Day. :cool:
Not a locket. I am planning to have a custom urn made from melted-down Morgans.

Only the best for you. :cry:
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

HappyLittleTrees wrote:
Rollo Tomassi wrote:It'll be smoe sumbidge who will decide to put my cremains in a SILVER locket.

I would suggest that Rollo deserves a nice white porcelain urn covered by a seat and a lid. whistle:
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

PerryHall wrote:
HappyLittleTrees wrote:

I would suggest that Rollo deserves a nice white porcelain urn covered by a seat and a lid. whistle:
We must strive to separate the man from his posts.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
Neil

Post by Neil »

HappyLittleTrees wrote:
PerryHall wrote: I would suggest that Rollo deserves a nice white porcelain urn covered by a seat and a lid. whistle:
We must strive to separate the man from his posts.
Better?

Coincopwife
Site Admin

Post by Coincopwife »

adamlaneus wrote:one year ago. today. now.

ugh.
:(
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

:(
Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

You can find some interesting posts on craigslist. Under "Room wanted."
Some offer part time room use with modest care.
Vetting is critical.

Refute if you can.