The Return of Libertarian Glurge™

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

flaminio
EZEKIEL 23:20

Re: The Return of Libertarian Glurge™

Post by flaminio »

BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
vargha
Giving liberals the blues

Post by vargha »

cladking

Post by cladking »

vargha wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:26 am Image
Exactly. We're on a bus ride to hell with the democrats pulling and the republicans pushing. They take turns in power and watch out for one another no matter who is in the lead.

No republocrat is a friend of Joe six pack and if you aren't making a hundred million a year you are nobody.
Time don't fly, it bounds and leaps.
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
Clark
Just call me chuckles

Post by Clark »

Leaning toward intolerable at this point.
It’s going to get worse before it gets better.

Ds are much, much worse than Vs. - TWODOGS
vargha

Post by vargha »

flaminio

Post by flaminio »

cladking

Post by cladking »

We're the only major country with a one party system; a party for the rich, by the rich, and of the rich.
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

vargha

Post by vargha »

cladking

Post by cladking »

vargha wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:27 am Image
Thank God we have a two party system so everyone is represented just so long as he in incorporated or impossibly rich.
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

Where's the pic of the Libertarian with the "We'll never be elected to any public office but we'll gladly accept your campaign donations." caption? whistle:
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

PerryHall wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:28 pm Where's the pic of the Libertarian with the "We'll never be elected to any public office but we'll gladly accept your campaign donations." caption? whistle:
The bigger chumps are the ones giving Trump campaign donations. Why does a self-ascribed multi-billionaire need even more of your money?
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

flaminio wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:36 pm Image
Has she ever posed nude? Just curious.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
Connecticoin

Post by Connecticoin »

HappyLittleTrees wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:38 pm
I thought it was Meghan Markle at first . . .
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

Connecticoin wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:02 pm
HappyLittleTrees wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:38 pm
I thought it was Meghan Markle at first . . .
Yep, me too at first glance.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
vargha

Post by vargha »

PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

:lol:
flaminio

Post by flaminio »

flaminio

Post by flaminio »