"For a person of your age"

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

FatMan

"For a person of your age"

Post by FatMan »

Went to see the cardiologist this morning and my regular guy was not there. Saw a young punk who not once, but twice while reviewing my EKG said looks normal "For a person of your age". I've never had a doctor use that term with me. fuddernutter him. :mad:

Now I am going out in the porch for a beer and a Gran Habano #5 Churchill. Yeah, fuddernutter him! :mad:
I speak for everyone. I am omnipotent :!:

Suches Life :heart:
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Re: "For a person of your age"

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

Calm down, Rollo. JFC.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Oh, wait, FatMan.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Same thing.
TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by TRx »

Good you have a good heart.

I remember during Obummer's tenure I went to our doctor and she said you need to answer some new questions to update our files as required by the government. I asked her... "Such as?" She starts off by asking if we have guns in the home. After I got done laughing we both decided to skip the rest of the new questions.
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

And make peace with that goddam phrase.
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

HappyLittleTrees wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:06 pm Calm down, Rollo. JFC.
I am a young 64 dammit :mad:

FatMan

Post by FatMan »

TRx wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:08 pm Good you have a good heart.

I remember during Obummer's tenure I went to our doctor and she said you need to answer some new questions to update our files as required by the government. I asked her... "Such as?" She starts off by asking if we have guns in the home. After I got done laughing we both decided to skip the rest of the new questions.
Yeah, the questions they ask today are stupid like "have you thought about killing yourself" :lol:

FatMan

Post by FatMan »

And yeah, back from the porch and feeling no pain. :D

Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

I was going to ask if there were any monkeys there, but I'm afraid it would touch off smoe posters. :twisted:
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

Rollo Tomassi wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:28 pm I was going to ask if there were any monkeys there, but I'm afraid it would touch off smoe posters. :twisted:
Only the boss man is allowed on our porch. whistle:

markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

A guy half your age doesn't need the cardiologist.
So long, Paul.
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

Or the proctologist.
So long, Paul.
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

markqlicker wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:41 am Or the proctologist.
He does that for fun.
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

Next time you see this doctor, tell him: "Ya know. You're pretty smart for a person of your age." :D
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

PerryHall wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:44 pm Next time you see this doctor, tell him: "Ya know. You're pretty smart for a person of your age." :D
I wish I had thought of that. Well played PH. :lol:

PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

FatMan wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:32 pm
PerryHall wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:44 pm Next time you see this doctor, tell him: "Ya know. You're pretty smart for a person of your age." :D
When someone gives you a little dig, you always think of a good retort long after it's too late to use it. :lol:
I do get the feeling your doctor uses this phrase with all his older patients so you may get a chance to use this on a future visit.
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

PerryHall wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:26 pm
When someone gives you a little dig, you always think of a good retort long after it's too late to use it. :lol:
I do get the feeling your doctor uses this phrase with all his older patients so you may get a chance to use this on a future visit.

Always a good idea to be a smart ass with the fellow prescribing your pills. Either dummy up around the docs or stay away. The latter is better.
So long, Paul.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

markqlicker wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:24 pm
PerryHall wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:26 pm

Always a good idea to be a smart ass with the fellow prescribing your pills. Either dummy up around the docs or stay away. The latter is better.
This guy was a stand in. My guy had some emergency he had to attend to. I hope to never see this young punk again. I don't even remember his name.

markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

FatMan wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:33 pm I hope to never see this young punk again. I don't even remember his name.

Alzheimers.

chin:
So long, Paul.