fuddernutter Blue Ridge Mountain EMC and TVA

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

FatMan

fuddernutter Blue Ridge Mountain EMC and TVA

Post by FatMan »

Here it is a beautiful 73 degree partly cloudy day with 5 mph breeze and the fuddernutter power just went out for almost two hours for our entire community. WTF? I have been out of town for the past three days at a convention and does it go out while I'm away. fuddernutter no. It waits for me to get back home.

We expect outages during bad weather but not in these conditions. The power lines are nowhere near the road as it comes up over the mountain so no car can take out a pole. So what could possibly cause this?
I have a whole house generator so other than paying for a Elmo of propane I keep power, but since they have upgraded my internet to 50 mbps when the power goes out I lose internet and phone service. I have no cell service in the house so I can't communicate with the outside world. I can drive down the driveway 200 yards and get cell service but that does me no good in the house. Back when I was dsl if the power was out I still had phones and internet. This is unacceptable. I am going to call and see if I get my old 10mbps dsl service back but I am sure they will tell me that can't be done. I was just fine with the old service so fuddernutter them. I hate those mother fuddernutter. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Signed your friend,
Rollo
I speak for everyone. I am omnipotent :!:

Suches Life :heart:
markqlicker

Re: fuddernutter Blue Ridge Mountain EMC and TVA

Post by markqlicker »

Lol
So long, Paul.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

I hear ya comrade. I'm on the outskirts of cell palm-tower reach. The cell-powers-that-be decided not to have beach coverage(?) Okoles. I have cell service, albeit marginal, in my office, otherwise I have to go outside to my backyard or front lanai. We had better service when we were AC&C (All Coconut & Connection). It paid a nice dividend too, 3 poke bowls and a side a saimin per month.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

This was a damned fine whine. Not feeling the love here guys. :mad:

markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

You are still in the initiation period.
So long, Paul.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

markqlicker wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:45 am You are still in the initiation period.
fuddernutter off glicker. You are still having periods. Of course posted in a loving way.

markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

5000 posts gets you a badge. Ten thousand and you are a legacy.
So long, Paul.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

FatMan wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:38 am This was a damned fine whine. Not feeling the love here guys. :mad:
Actually, it was marginal. It bordered on tl;dr. You're lucky you got a Lol let alone a piggy-back-symp-whine.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

Comrade Renski wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:54 pm
FatMan wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:38 am This was a damned fine whine. Not feeling the love here guys. :mad:
Actually, it was marginal. It bordered on tl;dr. You're lucky you got a Lol let alone a piggy-back-symp-whine.
I'm sorry, I was using Rollo as a role model. Thanks for the constructive criticism. hmm:

Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

*LoL
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.