487 Billion

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

487 Billion

Post by TRx »

That’s approximately how many mother fauci leaves fall off a giant red oak in my backyard. A beautiful tree but it’s a messy pipesmoker that is getting to be too much for an old man to handle.
markqlicker

Re: 487 Billion

Post by markqlicker »

Congratulations on 50,000

:)
So long, Paul.
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

TRx wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:26 am That’s approximately how many mother fauci leaves fall off a giant red oak in my backyard. A beautiful tree but it’s a messy rooster sucker that is getting to be too much for an old man to handle.
I have quite a few trees, tons of leaves and my yard is fenced so they don't blow away. :D I have a lawn maintenance company do a fall cleaning. What takes a crew just a couple of hours to do would take me days.
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

"I fear that if my hope trumps my reason I will be entombed in false beliefs"
Robert Lawrence Kuhn
MacCrimmon

Post by MacCrimmon »

TRx wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:26 am That’s approximately how many mother fauci leaves fall off a giant red oak in my backyard. A beautiful tree but it’s a messy rooster sucker that is getting to be too much for an old man to handle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a "LOL" for every 500 leaves. :wink:

My house in Hellinois is surrounded by five huge, big-ass maple trees. I blew and raked that sh!tttt for about 18-20 years and finally relented and started paying Ernesto and Julio to clear the lawn. For $200 my back thought that move was a stroke of genius. :cool:
Ragin' Cherokee

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today."
"Walk lightly in the spring, Mother Earth is pregnant."
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."

"Laziness, when harnessed in a productive fashion is an asset." - TWODOGS