No pool to whine about.

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

No pool to whine about.

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Confined to supermarket shortages, uppity blacks, liberal democrats, fading viruses, vagaries of age, chinkys, and an enemy president.....
I need a stupid inconsequential pool. :oops:
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Re: No pool to whine about.

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

Rollo Tomassi wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:07 am Confined to supermarket shortages, uppity blacks, liberal democrats, fading viruses, vagaries of age, chinkys, and an enemy president.....
Your vile racism aside, none of this actually matters to you in reality. You are near the end of your days. You have more than enough resources to live very comfortably until you die. You lack for nothing, and just want to sit and bitch about things that are of zero consequence to your life. Find another hobby or sense of purpose in your few remaining years, or just fuddernutter off and die already.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

Glad to see you are back to your self Rollo. I was getting concerned that you were getting to old to serve up a fine racist whine. :lol:
I speak for everyone. I am omnipotent :!:

Suches Life :heart:
Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

HappyLittleTrees wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:27 am
Rollo Tomassi wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:07 am Confined to supermarket shortages, uppity blacks, liberal democrats, fading viruses, vagaries of age, chinkys, and an enemy president.....
Your vile racism aside, none of this actually matters to you in reality. You are near the end of your days. You have more than enough resources to live very comfortably until you die. You lack for nothing, and just want to sit and bitch about things that are of zero consequence to your life. Find another hobby or sense of purpose in your few remaining years, or just fuddernutter off and die already.
Having enough resources is what gives me the freedom to observe and lament the effects of propaganda that have ....apparently....blinded you to the true evils that will never allow you to understand how good things were.

Too damn bad. But it's how you got to be so naive.

You could of course demonstrate the falsehoods you think I say, but you can't.

Go submit a coin. :lol:
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

Rollo Tomassi wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:49 am
HappyLittleTrees wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:27 am
Having enough resources is what gives me the freedom to observe and lament the effects of propaganda that have ....apparently....blinded you to the true evils that will never allow you to understand how good things were.

Too damn bad. But it's how you got to be so naive.

You could of course demonstrate the falsehoods you think I say, but you can't.

Go submit a coin. :lol:
Simply put, nothing matters. We came from nothing. We go back to nothing. We are just here passing brief time. It is all meaningless, we assign meaning to it to try to keep ourselves sane. The "good old days" are never as good as you remember them. Today is never as bad as you think. I am fortunate to have a fantastic life, better than 99% of the world.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.
Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

It's good to be the priviliged 78,000,000 :D

Refute if you can.