If anyone runs across info about vaccinating livestock with mrna

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

cullenbryant

Re: If anyone runs across info about vaccinating livestock with mrna

Post by cullenbryant »

clw54 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:05 pm There was a newspaper article the other day about how they're spraying cotton with DNA so they can trace it through the supply chain.
ok at the gin, for a second i thought it might have been in the field. still, interesting and spooky.

it's getting weird and happening right in front of us, with all of the other noise going on we are oblivious to some of these real supply chain and treatment changes going on. And what will be the cumulative effect of all these mRNA inputs?

WE are going to be the study. The collateral damage that has already ensued in so many ways. The expendables who will usher in a medical utopia/managed dystopia and immense riches now for those who can lead that effort.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

How far we've come in a hundred years

"most livestock raised in Canada lives in biosecure facilities..."

"The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) website also contains information on the safety testing of many RNA Particle vaccines that were submitted for license approval, including a porcine epidemic diarrhea vaccine tested for safety in 400 pigs at two different study sites and a rabies vaccine tested for safety in 665 cats at ten different study sites. No significant safety signal was detected.

When it comes to this RNA Particle vaccine platform, we are a far cry from an untested supervillain."

:roll:

Oh i feel so much safer now. 400 whole pigs in some drive by study on this particular vaccine.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

I hope CCW doesn't have an adverse reaction. :shock:
TWODOGS

Post by TWODOGS »

cullenbryant wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:03 pm Oh i feel so much safer now. 400 whole pigs in some drive by study on this particular vaccine.
Yeah. I wanna see a study on what happens to the people that eat those pigs.

On a different note, I just added 160 gallons to my water stash and brought my total up to 280 gallons in reserve.

Anyone know when they're planning on poisoning the reservoirs? I mean besides with fluoride. Asking for the bird and squirrel community.
The Internet allows me to meet every butthead in the world that I won't get to meet in person.
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

I need to get a couple of those caged water cube things, they come equipped with bung see them sell all the time on craigslist for 50-75 bucks clean. Just keep forgetting to make it a priority. That and another big item in need of its own space.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

IBC container
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

Farm what you eat. Get to know a farmer you can trust. Or accept what they are doing. That's about where we're at.

POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Bacon now cures covid!
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

I called Hatfield Pork yesterday after seeing their labeling. 'ethically raised' 'no hormones' etc. etc.

So i thought maybe these guys aren't using the endlessly customizable mRNA vaccine platform in use.

I was very surprised that within a couple minutes i was indeed on the line with a human being at hq. Stated my question, his immediate response 'if it says no antibiotics on the label then there were none used'.

I said, Merck's Sequivity or other mRNA vaccines aren't 'antibiotics'. He said he would call back but never did. Update bump. :)
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
MacGyver
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Post by MacGyver »

cullenbryant wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:03 pm How far we've come in a hundred years

"The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) website also contains information on the safety testing of many RNA Particle vaccines that were submitted for license approval, including a porcine epidemic diarrhea vaccine tested for safety in 400 pigs at two different study sites and a rabies vaccine tested for safety in 665 cats at ten different study sites. No significant safety signal was detected.

When it comes to this RNA Particle vaccine platform, we are a far cry from an untested supervillain."

Oh i feel so much safer now. 400 whole pigs in some drive by study on this particular vaccine.

How are you defining “biosecure facilities”?

Pigs are the only livestock I would consider to be raised in a “somewhat” biosecure facility.

And I know many with open air barns for pigs.
------------------------------------------------------------
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Page: "Potus wants to know everything we're doing,"

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

The issue is that we have spent decades protecting every animal from desease so they make it to market. They, like humans, have no natural immunity.

We and our livestock have lost natural immunity because we attempt to live too “clean”

Ecoli in Walkerton, Ontario for example.

Small town, all farm kids went to town for school. Only kids drinking chlorinated water at home got sick.
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

When I left Pfizer Animal Health, I was selling vaccines to veterinarians. We always had “misses”, but I don’t think mRNA vaccines are where they need to be yet.

More trials are needed, and not trials with humans, like the Covid vaccine.

I still believe Genetic propensity is the way to go… single Nucleotide polymorphism testing. Vaccinate according to genetics

cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

The biosecure facility info in Canada was pulled from an article McGill Office for Science and Society:

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/criti ... -livestock

Article is obviously very pro mRNA vaccine administration for livestock and that's fine, always good to hear everyone's point of view on it.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

MacGyver wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:28 pm More trials are needed, and not trials with humans, like the Covid vaccine.
There were human trials? oh wait..
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchene ... -1.6901872

We need to talk about mRNA vaccines in the meats we eat, says Guelph veterinary professor
There currently is an approved mRNA vaccine available in Canada for swine

There haven't been studies on the side effects of humans eating animals that have been vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine, Sharif said, but there's no evidence to show that there would be any.

oh ok bro if u say its ok i guess its safe
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
MacCrimmon

Post by MacCrimmon »

MacGyver wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:01 pm
cullenbryant wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:03 pm How far we've come in a hundred years

How are you defining “biosecure facilities”?

Pigs are the only livestock I would consider to be raised in a “somewhat” biosecure facility.

And I know many with open air barns for pigs.
I don't know the specifics of the barn(s) at Nicholyn Farms in Phelpston, ON, but back in 2000 the wife and I stayed at their B&B while I was attending piping camp north of Toronto.

Back then it was just a small enclosed barn, and I ask to take a peek on the inside and he wouldn't entertain the possibility. I just looked at a Sat image and he has grown substantially; easily 5-6 times the barn space.

And ................ I still haven't tasted peameal bacon from anywhere else which was better.
Ragin' Cherokee

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today."
"Walk lightly in the spring, Mother Earth is pregnant."
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."

"Laziness, when harnessed in a productive fashion is an asset." - TWODOGS
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

I used to live on the north end of Huron County…not far from Phelpston. Beautiful area.

Now I live about 3200km west of there

MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

Was reading about some of the cattle associations debating the use of mRNA vaccines and was thinking if they approve, or promote, the use, they will be shooting themselves in the foot. Demand will drop off a cliff.

Which made me think of that is why the mRNA vaccines are being pushed. Is there any issue with traditional vaccines? Not that I know of, so why?

Maybe to reduce the consumption and demand for meat…

For the climate’s sake of course…

cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

Plausible theory and it has crossed my mind. What i have read as far as beef is that is has not happened quite yet, but the cattlemans assoc is pretty excited mrna tech. These are the people at the top. And no surprise since just like with covid mrna vaccines, money will be thrown around.

One weakness of lower consumption theory, using pork as an example, it does not appear to have slowed demand down.

My guess is they really believe in this as the future of medicine; altering our bodies in some way. In this case the hog or cow but if they ever want to use those animals as a delivery system for the eater, they could exercise that option.

Same way with the Gates funded "Apeel" treatment for vegetables. That is the same lipid delivery system possible with them.

They will be able to make subtle changes to people who consume these things, if they choose to.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

*Update

It's in big pork. Not in Cattle yet, beef or milk. Breast milk transference concerns holding things up

Modified mRNA Vaccines for Livestock and Cattle
An update with Drs. Brooke Miller, MD and Robert Malone, MD

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/modif ... -livestock
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09