Whilst at the dentist this morning...

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Whilst at the dentist this morning...

Post by TRx »

Got to the dental office and watched the rocket take off and subsequently explode with the dentist who is lives down the street about 10 housed from me and we're friends though not really close friends... at any rate I was there for what he'd said was a "rather simple thing"... I started hearing a different tone in the dentists voice and the gal helping him started doing stuff and making a racket.

He then says... Well, your tooth is kind of going as good as the rocket did this morning. He ended up doing an extraction though it wasn't part of the original plan. It seems the tooth was cracked below gum line and all the way down through the root. FML.
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Re: Whilst at the dentist this morning...

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Get a gold one. :D
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by TRx »

Rollo Tomassi wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:59 pm Get a gold one. :D
With a diamond stud
Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Complete grille if you rich.

Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

Yo! I be a rapper! :lol:
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

I had to get a tooth pulled a couple of years ago because of a cracked root. Had 2 root canals on it before they discovered the crack.
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

"I fear that if my hope trumps my reason I will be entombed in false beliefs"
Robert Lawrence Kuhn
Flatwoods

Post by Flatwoods »

mdwoods wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:44 pm I had to get a tooth pulled a couple of years ago because of a cracked root. Had 2 root canals on it before they discovered the crack.
Sounds expensive. Did they refund you the money for the root canals? 🤣 I mean their incompetence was to blame. 🤬
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

Flatwoods wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:05 pm
mdwoods wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:44 pm I had to get a tooth pulled a couple of years ago because of a cracked root. Had 2 root canals on it before they discovered the crack.
Sounds expensive. Did they refund you the money for the root canals? 🤣 I mean their incompetence was to blame. 🤬
I have pretty good dental insurance, they covered most of the cost. The guy that pulled it was going to prep me for a tooth implant. I declined because insurance doesn't cover the cost of the implant which would have been thousands. You can't really see the missing tooth spot.
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

"I fear that if my hope trumps my reason I will be entombed in false beliefs"
Robert Lawrence Kuhn
Rollo Tomassi

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

mdwoods wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:57 pm
I have pretty good dental insurance, they covered most of the cost. The guy that pulled it was going to prep me for a tooth implant. I declined because insurance doesn't cover the cost of the implant which would have been thousands. You can't really see the missing tooth spot.
Show us with a selfie.

Refute if you can.
Flatwoods

Post by Flatwoods »

mdwoods wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:57 pm
Flatwoods wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:05 pm
It just hit me wrong when you posted it. I realize anybody can make a mistake but doctors and dentists get away with way too much.

Let's say you called me to fix your furnace, ac, whatever.
I come over and replace the compressor. Charge you 3k and leave.
You call me tomorrow because it's not working.
I come over and do it again and charge you another 3k.
You call me the next day because it still isn't working.
I come over and find a breaker tripped. That was the problem all along. You'd probably want some money back.
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

Doctors can bury their mistakes. whistle: