52 weeks from today…

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

Comrade Renski

52 weeks from today…

Post by Comrade Renski »

…Americans can end this embarrassing national nightmare called Joe Biden.
“You’re not learning anything if you’re not making mistakes.”

~ Charlie Munger
surfinx

Re: 52 weeks from today…

Post by surfinx »

Or repeat....
The space formerly reserved for smoething intelligent.

still not intelligent
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

Who will we replace him with? Are there any reasonably honest people available to be presdient?
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

"I fear that if my hope trumps my reason I will be entombed in false beliefs"
Robert Lawrence Kuhn
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

Biden can do a lot of damage between Election Day and Inauguration Day. :evil:
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

surfinx wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:53 pmOr repeat....
…by voting for Biden again. Haven’t we suffered enough. :mad:

~ Charlie Munger
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

KY gov's race didn't look so good tonight. I don't know anything about it except d vs. r but from that standpoint the demon is not dead
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
clw54
I have a blog

Post by clw54 »

mdwoods wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:55 pm Who will we replace him with? Are there any reasonably honest people available to be presdient?
Trump. Far more honest than Biden.
--Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

I hate the government -- Barndog

everyone wants to pontificate but nobody wants to wipe ass with one square -- Cullen
cladking

Post by cladking »

PerryHall wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:59 pm Biden can do a lot of damage between Election Day and Inauguration Day. :evil:
At least Paris hasn't been nukied yet.
Time don't fly, it bounds and leaps.
Clark
Just call me chuckles

Post by Clark »

I voted today. So far, so good.

It’s going to get worse before it gets better.

Ds are much, much worse than Vs. - TWODOGS
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

clw54 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:52 pm
mdwoods wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:55 pm Who will we replace him with? Are there any reasonably honest people available to be presdient?
I don't understand how you can say that given his record, I couldn't vote for Trump again, I did once and he turned out to be a national embarrassment. I don't want Biden either. Rather have the nut case Robert Kennedy jr.
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

"I fear that if my hope trumps my reason I will be entombed in false beliefs"
Robert Lawrence Kuhn
clw54
I have a blog

Post by clw54 »

mdwoods wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:44 pm
clw54 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:52 pm
I don't understand how you can say that given his record, I couldn't vote for Trump again, I did once and he turned out to be a national embarrassment. I don't want Biden either. Rather have the nut case Robert Kennedy jr.
Stopping the Ukraine war is enough reason to vote for Trump. Too many people getting killed over a stalemate, which I suspect we're orchestrating.
--Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

I hate the government -- Barndog

everyone wants to pontificate but nobody wants to wipe ass with one square -- Cullen
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

cullenbryant wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:25 pm KY gov's race didn't look so good tonight. I don't know anything about it except d vs. r but from that standpoint the demon is not dead
So the democrats voted for a white male over the republican black male, by democrat standards, that makes them racist.

Democrats vote ‘identity politics’ except when the republican opposition is a black male or female.

In this race, if the vote was for the most qualified person, republicans would be called racist,…not if one is a democrat.

~ Charlie Munger
surfinx

Post by surfinx »

Comrade Renski wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:38 am
cullenbryant wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:25 pm KY gov's race didn't look so good tonight. I don't know anything about it except d vs. r but from that standpoint the demon is not dead
So the democrats voted for a white male over the republican black male, by democrat standards, that makes them racist.

Democrats vote ‘identity politics’ except when the republican opposition is a black male or female.

In this race, if the vote was for the most qualified person, republicans would be called racist,…not if one is a democrat.
Nice spin!
The space formerly reserved for smoething intelligent.

still not intelligent
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

Democrats hate blacks that escape from the democrat plantation. :evil:
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

I didn't think abortion would hurt us this badly. Especially when nearly every other aspect of our existence of a nation is swirling. In my own defense i didn't imagine the Republican leadership wouldn't have a counter to it. Something like Kansas and now Ohio did, where at least they may have stopped the bleeding. Looks like it will continue to haunt in 24 when it should be rearview mirror loss.

Abortion follows a larger problem Republicans have though, and i'm sure u guys have noticed it too if u have followed along... but they are viewed as a party of taking away. Take away abortion, repeal Obamacare, fight against student loan relief etc.
I understand dems want to take away guns, and that's one thing that saves us from total polling beatdown. But the little benefits R's seem to fight hard to reduce.

And until recently i assumed if we got the chance we would defend against censorship, but this israeli affair demonstrates that the R's too are willing to discard free speech protections when it is something they cherish.

Very few people are like us, and read the details of how evil our deep state is currently operating, and that the few fighting against the evil happen to be in the Republican party. sucks rant complete.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
Clark
Just call me chuckles

Post by Clark »

Weed is legal here in 30 days, unless the state finds a way to thwart the will of the people. I’ve heard they have a plan :mad:

It was 57/43 for legalization.

cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

Good job dude. I've got some beans for u if u get that cultivation license. i assume you.. are going to pony up... for the license
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

Clark wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:36 am Weed is legal here in 30 days, unless the state finds a way to thwart the will of the people. I’ve heard they have a plan :mad:

It was 57/43 for legalization.
You should have seen how dicey ours was. There were 2 legalization bills on the ballot. One of the bills was managed by pharma and they figured we would all vote yes on both. What would have happened if both were Yes's, was the it would have went to the courts and the legislature to manage the whole thing.
But the heads sniffed it out just in time, and we all voted for the good bill and the pharma bill actually failed. So we ended up with one of the most lenient mj laws in the country and nobody could do Elmo about it
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
Clark
Just call me chuckles

Post by Clark »

Personal use cultivation will now be a thing. People are already trying to figure out where to get seeds.

Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Pubs are TOAST !!!

Leave it to the worthless mob to cast their "VOTE/S."

The world must watch in wonder. hmm: hmm: hmm:
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.