52 weeks from today…

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Re: 52 weeks from today…

Post by mdwoods »

Clark wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:15 am Personal use cultivation will now be a thing. People are already trying to figure out where to get seeds.

Just google seed banks, you'll find a lot of places to get them.
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

"I fear that if my hope trumps my reason I will be entombed in false beliefs"
Robert Lawrence Kuhn
clw54
I have a blog

Post by clw54 »

People want to smoke weed and kill their unborn children.
--Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

I hate the government -- Barndog

everyone wants to pontificate but nobody wants to wipe ass with one square -- Cullen
Clark
Just call me chuckles

Post by Clark »

I just wanna smoke weed.

Um… I already smoke weed blink:
It’s going to get worse before it gets better.

Ds are much, much worse than Vs. - TWODOGS
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

My party took a beating last night. Big losses in KY and VA. And in Ohio the abortion vote showed once again the Pubs need to get off that bandwagon right now or we will get lose big again 2024. Elections today are won and lost with suburban housewives and they are more conservative than liberal, the exception is abortion. It is a Pub deal killer for them.
I speak for everyone. I am omnipotent :!:

Suches Life :heart:
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

FatMan wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:44 pm My party took a beating last night. Big losses in KY and VA. And in Ohio the abortion vote showed once again the Pubs need to get off that bandwagon right now or we will get lose big again 2024. Elections today are won and lost with suburban housewives and they are more conservative than liberal, the exception is abortion. It is a Pub deal killer for them.
The lose is a sure thing. The population stinks. Who would want to associate with the majority these days?
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... rformance/
Our voters are not inspired to vote for a party that wants to play nice and refuses to hold accountable communists who locked everyone down during the scamdemic, violated their free speech and censored us on social media, steals elections, weaponizes the government against (us) it’s political enemies and is persecuting people, rips our border open to the entire world and floods our country with millions of unknown people and terrorists, funds every foreign war but refuses to defend our own border, and sexually grooms our children to the point they are cutting off their own body parts to “change their gender” before they are even finished growing up.
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

FatMan wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:44 pm My party took a beating last night. Big losses in KY and VA. And in Ohio the abortion vote showed once again the Pubs need to get off that bandwagon right now or we will get lose big again 2024. Elections today are won and lost with suburban housewives and they are more conservative than liberal, the exception is abortion. It is a Pub deal killer for them.
In 2012 Rmoney won the first debate hands down. Then Stephanopoulos caught Mit and everyone else off-guard with the war-on-woman diversion taking the public's eye off failed Obamanomics - the ridiculous saved-or-created job scheme. The Demskis will do it again - cloud the failed Bidenomics and Bidencession and focus on women's baby-killing rights, aka, women's health issues. His handlers are already walking back Bidenomics and don't want Joe to say it anymore cuz they know next year won't look so good economically.
“You’re not learning anything if you’re not making mistakes.”

~ Charlie Munger
BaghdadBob

Post by BaghdadBob »

The appropriate response by pubs is to put the matter to a vote.

Letting the people decide on moral issues is a way to sidestep the question, and why these issues are not issues in most foreign countries. Just let the people decide. No one ,whether for or against whatever the issue, wants legislatures shoving morality down your throat.
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

26 weeks

:?
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
flaminio
EZEKIEL 23:20

Post by flaminio »

ArtificialStupidity wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:18 pm 26 weeks

Every time you necropost, Kristi Noem shoots another puppy.
BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

flaminio wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:02 pm

Every time you necropost, Obama eats another puppy.
:shock:
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

:lol:

yeah she got toasted quick
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

flaminio wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:02 pm

Every time you necropost, Kristi Noem shoots another puppy.

Pro lifers are dependably inconsistent.
Washington — South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem on Sunday defended her state's abortion trigger law that took effect after the Supreme Court's decision to strip away the constitutional right to an abortion. She said in an interview with "Face the Nation" that in the cases of rape or incest, she does not believe one tragedy is "a reason to have another tragedy occur."

"I believe every life is precious ... And we know so much more using technology and science than we did even 10, 15 years ago about what these babies go through the pain that they feel in the womb, and will continue to make sure that those lives are protected," Noem said. "And I just have never believed that having a tragedy or tragic situation happened to someone is a reason to have another tragedy occur."
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT