Tucker Carlson set to interview Vladimir Putin

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

BigMark

Re: Tucker Carlson set to interview Vladimir Putin

Post by BigMark »

Only reason France helped us during the revolution was to poke England in the eye.
MacGyver
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Post by MacGyver »

How many Countries in Europe has the US fomented a revolution, since WWII?
Respect the signatory's independence and sovereignty in the existing borders.
Refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of the signatories to the memorandum, and undertake that none of their weapons will ever be used against these countries, except in cases of self-defense or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations
obama and Nuland started this war in 2014…Biden took advantage afterwards with his extortion.

Biden has been compromised since…we knew this before the rigged election

Russia called…millions are being killed because of 2014 decisions…
------------------------------------------------------------
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Page: "Potus wants to know everything we're doing,"

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”
MacGyver
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Post by MacGyver »

Meanwhile…in the Middle East…obama 2.0 keeps financing Iran. An enemy of the US of A and the West.

They best hope a President has immunity in conducting their official duties…

Take care. Sheriffs have been warned of an imminent terrorist attack by those who have illegally crossed border.
------------------------------------------------------------
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Page: "Potus wants to know everything we're doing,"

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

MacGyver wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:18 am How many Countries in Europe has the US fomented a revolution, since WWII?
Respect the signatory's independence and sovereignty in the existing borders.
Refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of the signatories to the memorandum, and undertake that none of their weapons will ever be used against these countries, except in cases of self-defense or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations
obama and Nuland started this war in 2014…Biden took advantage afterwards with his extortion.

Biden has been compromised since…we knew this before the rigged election

Russia called…millions are being killed because of 2014 decisions…
Obama didn’t make Putin invade.
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

cullenbryant wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:46 am It's not Putin that keeps trying to put Trump in jail
It’s not Biden who made Trump claim that his *promary* residence- of less than 11,000 sq feet- was 30,000 sq feet in area on loan documents Trump signed.
That’s fraud, all day, every day
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

MacGyver wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:14 am Meanwhile…in the Middle East…obama 2.0 keeps financing Iran. An enemy of the US of A and the West.

They best hope a President has immunity in conducting their official duties…

Take care. Sheriffs have been warned of an imminent terrorist attack by those who have illegally crossed border.
How *precisely*, is Biden “financing Iran”?
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

Rollo Tomassi wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:26 am War with Russia is GREAT! Since it will never happen, we can dismantle the nuclear arsenal.

Or ship it to Ukraine or Somalia. :D
This is what the pro Russia crowd doesn’t understand- one country- one- is an existential threat to the US.
We’ve kept troops in Europe for decades, nuclear subs on patrol, ICBMs at the ready 25/7/365.

That’s complex and expensive.

But we must- because Russia has more nukes than anyone/ aimed at us, and they threaten to use them.

Ukraine is a rare confluence of “the right thing to do”, and cost effective deterrence of Russian aggression.
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

clw54 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:10 am He was supposed to be dying a couple years ago. Looks okay now.
Yep. He doesn’t look sick to me, fwiw.
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

SFDukie wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:14 pm
cullenbryant wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:46 am It's not Putin that keeps trying to put Trump in jail
It’s not Biden who made Trump claim that his *promary* residence- of less than 11,000 sq feet- was 30,000 sq feet in area on loan documents Trump signed.
great example actually. the bank didn't bring the case. biden surrogate did. a surrogate who has no business evaluating property.

much like the fake probable cause for a FISA warrant on Trumps collusion that you certainly bit on hook, line and sinker. And besides, Trump isn't facing down almost 800 years over over one or two charges. they are trying (and failing) everything. it's political. sorry u can't see that at this late date.

but none of that compares to the short shortsightedness or callousness for humanity to this whopper

Ukraine is a rare confluence of “the right thing to do”, and cost effective deterrence of Russian aggression.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
clw54
I have a blog

Post by clw54 »

Show me the man...
--Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

I hate the government -- Barndog

everyone wants to pontificate but nobody wants to wipe ass with one square -- Cullen
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

cullenbryant wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:21 pm
SFDukie wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:14 pm
great example actually. the bank didn't bring the case. biden surrogate did. a surrogate who has no business evaluating property.

much like the fake probable cause for a FISA warrant on Trumps collusion that you certainly bit on hook, line and sinker. And besides, Trump isn't facing down almost 800 years over over one or two charges. they are trying (and failing) everything. it's political. sorry u can't see that at this late date.

but none of that compares to the short shortsightedness or callousness for humanity to this whopper

Ukrainians want self determination. What’s so hard to understand about that?
clw54
I have a blog

Post by clw54 »

They'd still have self determination if Trump were president.
--Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

I hate the government -- Barndog

everyone wants to pontificate but nobody wants to wipe ass with one square -- Cullen
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

putins cratered out donbass has had more elections than ukraine since this started. zelensky cancelled elections :lol:

new mobilization not going well so far in ukaine

https://rumble.com/v4cwo9i--odessa-vill ... -kiev.html
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

clw54 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:31 pm They'd still have self determination if Trump were president.
i'll never understand why that part of ukraine that putin is going to end up with anyway couldn't have been negotiated away to save however many lives have been lost so far in this.

the people spoke and identified as russian.

i do not see what has been gained here. I have outlined in another thread what i feel like we have lost already. I have a thread on it the Nuland thread if anyone would ever like to take up the issue.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

After watching all 13 episodes of this. I'll watch anything anyone else wants to produce. But if you are firmly in the send more money and munitions and possibly lives to ukraine camp, please take the time to watch this well done imo series.

POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

Tuck is looking pretty stupid today, after the murder of Navalny.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

clw54 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:31 pm They'd still have self determination if Trump were president.
Maybe but we wouldn't ;)
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

"I fear that if my hope trumps my reason I will be entombed in false beliefs"
Robert Lawrence Kuhn
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

ArtificialStupidity wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 pm Tuck is looking pretty stupid today, after the murder of Navalny.
eh... we killed gonzolo lira last month, and we are actively killing assange and attempting to imprison the potential next president to far more years than anyone's life allows.

besides, let's wait a week and see if we get more of the navalny story
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

cullenbryant wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:42 pm
i'll never understand why that part of ukraine that putin is going to end up with anyway couldn't have been negotiated away to save however many lives have been lost so far in this.

the people spoke and identified as russian.

i do not see what has been gained here. I have outlined in another thread what i feel like we have lost already. I have a thread on it the Nuland thread if anyone would ever like to take up the issue.
We still speak English. And only 1/3 of Americans supported our revolution
Putin doesn’t get to unilaterally decide to redraw borders.
Did you watch the Carlson interview (I didn’t, read the transcript)? Putin is quite clear that he doesn’t feel Ukraine has a right to exist, save as part of Russia. And he says even worse things re Poland. Blames it for forcing Hitler to invade in WW2. States that because Poland was part of the Russian empire, Poland should be part of Russia today.
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

cullenbryant wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:23 pm
ArtificialStupidity wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 pm Tuck is looking pretty stupid today, after the murder of Navalny.
eh... we killed gonzolo lira last month, and we are actively killing assange and attempting to imprison the potential next president to far more years than anyone's life allows.

besides, let's wait a week and see if we get more of the navalny story
He kills, over and over, any who get in his way.
Litvinenko- Putin’s agents leave literal trails of radioactive Po across the UK

Yushchenko- trying to align Ukraine with the west, rather than Russia- poisoned with dioxin. Left disfigured

Innocent civilians killed with novichok in Salisbury, England, in attempt to kill the skripals.

Literally scores of domestic opponents and politicians. Including of course, the explosion which just happened to down the jet carrying Prigozhin.