Covid Vaxx poll.

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

2024 Covid vaccination poll. Number of jabs since 2020?

38%
No votes
29%
5%
10%
14%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
5%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 21

flaminio
EZEKIEL 23:20

Re: Covid Vaxx poll.

Post by flaminio »

cullenbryant wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:07 pm I have no problem with you believing that, or anything else. I do not happen to agree though.
You do know that Dukie is an MD, don't you? It's not his business to just "believe" things -- he will read the research and the other things before coming to an informed recommendation.
BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

oh my
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

cullenbryant wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:07 pm I have no problem with you believing that, or anything else. I do not happen to agree though. And also, I'm not sure how anyone could close the longitudinal case on it with a conclusion of it being safe, already. Let a decade go by at least, i say.
But either way, I don't care if people want to shoot kool aide into their balls. As long as individuals who believe this or that do not compel me to go along with their beliefs, or in this case to compel me or anyone under my care to be injected with mrna technology.

dems tried using OSHA, and thankfully the supreme had just enough votes to save us
270M people. That’s a very large number.
We never- and I mean that literally, do decades long “longitudinal” studies on vaccines , prior to introduction. We didn’t wait 25 year before deciding the Salk polio vaccine was safe enough to give to children.
And virtually everyone here was compelled to be vaccinated against all sorts of pathogens for school.
It wasn’t politicized.
Ask yourself- why was *this* process political? As opposed to the other vaccines you’ve received, which weren’t.
It’s not because this vaccine is less safe.
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

flaminio wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:12 pm
cullenbryant wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:07 pm I have no problem with you believing that, or anything else. I do not happen to agree though.
You do know that Dukie is an MD, don't you? It's not his business to just "believe" things -- he will read the research and the other things before coming to an informed recommendation.
Needless to say, but apparently I'll have to say it, there are many MD's in the world and on this particular issue there are many varying conclusions. Some contrarians even have intimate knowledge of mrna technology. Has the entire world gone mad?
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

SFDukie wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:22 pm [
Ask yourself- why was *this* process political? As opposed to the other vaccines you’ve received, which weren’t.
It’s not because this vaccine is less safe.
mrna
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

270M Americans received an mRNA vaccine. Including every doc I work with.
They’re not all stupid and gullible.
Every virus you’ve ever been infected with- introduced either DNA or RNA into your cells. Every one. That is much less safe than an injection of mRNA in the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.
For Covid-19, the mRNA vaccines are safer than the “traditional” disabled viruses used in the J&J vaccine, sinovac, etc
If you really don’t want an mRNA vaccine, the novavax uses more “conventional” viral subunit tech.
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

The line got short for it because word of mouth got out. BaghdadBob stated her he lost a loved one right after a vaccine. Otis got cancer not long after he got his. coincidence? that's what made this Elmo the perfect crime. Maccrimmon has stated he's F'ed up from it. Lanlord said it fuddernutter him up for a while. I know i am not thinking of everyone who's made a mention, and this is a small pool.

The whistleblower from New Zealand, a statistician did an solid of job of presenting his excess death/correlation with the doses.

A lot of other breaking bad Elmo has come out but i guess you missed it. Yeah it didn't kill everyone. Tanisha probably left half of them in the back seat and they were bogus.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

cullenbryant wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:54 pm The line got short for it because word of mouth got out. BaghdadBob stated her he lost a loved one right after a vaccine. Otis got cancer not long after he got his. coincidence? that's what made this Elmo the perfect crime. Maccrimmon has stated he's F'ed up from it. Lanlord said it fuddernutter him up for a while. I know i am not thinking of everyone who's made a mention, and this is a small pool.

The whistleblower from New Zealand, a statistician did an solid of job of presenting his excess death/correlation with the doses.

A lot of other breaking bad Elmo has come out but i guess you missed it. Yeah it didn't kill everyone. Tanisha probably left half of them in the back seat and they were bogus.
More than 250M. The vast majority of Americans.
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

An unknown amount of anecdotal bad outcomes lay within that number.

It's a touchy subject and i'm not going to harp on it because i realize a lot of people are personally invested in it, and for their sakes I hope it's the best shot ever produced, and safe, and that you or anyone else have fallout in any way.

My only argument is against the forced or de facto forced injection into it of people who frankly don't desire it. Dems tried it, they went tyrannical and ought to be ashamed
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
RMan

Post by RMan »

SFDukie wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:45 pm 270M Americans received an mRNA vaccine. Including every doc I work with.
They’re not all stupid and gullible.
Yeah they took it. Many medical professionals took it even when they were against taking it because if they didn't, they lost their jobs.
My SIL was forced to take it (she's a nurse) in order to keep working.

It was completely politicized, starting with the liberals when Trump started the process. The vaccine should have been there for those WANTING it but not forced on people in such a short time.

And, how many medical professionals (DOCTORS!) called it a vaccine and said that once taken, that person wouldn't get covid19? More than a few. Idiots all of them, right? Sure, they are certainly the ones to believe as they obviously followed science.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

cullenbryant wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:14 am An unknown amount of anecdotal bad outcomes lay within that number.

It's a touchy subject and i'm not going to harp on it because i realize a lot of people are personally invested in it, and for their sakes I hope it's the best shot ever produced, and safe, and that you or anyone else have fallout in any way.

My only argument is against the forced or de facto forced injection into it of people who frankly don't desire it. Dems tried it, they went tyrannical and ought to be ashamed
Yes, and those who don't understand the depth are deceived; billions of people believed their televised politburos without question. The beauty of America during this time period was having 50 governors making decisions with several outcomes and Americans taking note of what was happening just beyond their state line - good, bad, indifferent. Most, if not all, other countries (194) had one unilateral 'voice'. Think about that.
“You’re not learning anything if you’re not making mistakes.”

~ Charlie Munger
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Supposedly Portugal was the most vaxed nation in the world, I see the ambulances running all day here, not sure what is going on.
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

flaminio wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:12 pm
Few docs are independent of a corporate mandate and risked professional doom if they opposed the questionable potion.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

I take methoxalin shots weekly.

Still not black. :cry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Like_Me
Once there, under the care of a dermatologist, Griffin underwent a regimen of large oral doses of the anti-vitiligo drug methoxsalen, and spent up to 15 hours ...
‎Account of the trip ·
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

Go in for kidney stone procedure and lose 4 limbs. :(

Don't recall this crap going on pre pandemic, but not smart enough to connect the dots...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-son.html
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

ArtificialStupidity wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:49 am Go in for kidney stone procedure and lose 4 limbs. :(

Don't recall this crap going on pre pandemic, but not smart enough to connect the dots...

Covid-19 is a new virus. Our immune systems are just starting to adapt to it (with the aid of vaccines- which differ worldwide- unacknowledged by the “Fauci and mRNA are the devil” crowd)
It does strange things. In addition to the million Americans it killed and the lives it shortened worldwide- apparent in vital statistics
MacGyver
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Post by MacGyver »

SFDukie wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:12 am
ArtificialStupidity wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:49 am Go in for kidney stone procedure and lose 4 limbs. :(

Covid-19 is a new virus. Our immune systems are just starting to adapt to it (with the aid of vaccines- which differ worldwide- unacknowledged by the “Fauci and mRNA are the devil” crowd)
It does strange things. In addition to the million Americans it killed and the lives it shortened worldwide- apparent in vital statistics
Covid did not kill a million Americans?

In 100s of 1000s of cases, the “treatment” did.

And then there were 1000s of older people who would have died anyway, even without Covid.

Any time you start paying hospitals for a certain “reason of death”, that reason will result in excess deaths
------------------------------------------------------------
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Page: "Potus wants to know everything we're doing,"

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

MacGyver wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:22 am
SFDukie wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:12 am

Covid did not kill a million Americans?

In 100s of 1000s of cases, the “treatment” did.
Look at this graph- carefully.
Something happened to make US deaths increase- notably-in 2020
No new vaccines were available to the public at any point in 2020
A few med professionals received the Covid-19 vaccine in December 2020.

Your paranoia aside- it was the virus that caused that increase. Not just in the US, but in Canada, and worldwide