Covid Vaxx poll.

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

2024 Covid vaccination poll. Number of jabs since 2020?

38%
No votes
29%
5%
10%
14%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
5%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 21

MacGyver
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Re: Covid Vaxx poll.

Post by MacGyver »

Do you always agree with the narrative?

Were there any treatments which caused heart failure?

The risk of Covid to younger people was minimal…was the vaccine more of a risk?

Do you have any idea why athletes are more apt to have heart problems after the vaccine, and drop dead versus some middle aged person?

I do
------------------------------------------------------------
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Page: "Potus wants to know everything we're doing,"

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

SFDukie wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:50 am
MacGyver wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:22 am
SFDukie wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:12 am
ArtificialStupidity wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:49 am Go in for kidney stone procedure and lose 4 limbs. :(

Don't recall this crap going on pre pandemic, but not smart enough to connect the dots...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-son.html
Covid-19 is a new virus. Our immune systems are just starting to adapt to it (with the aid of vaccines- which differ worldwide- unacknowledged by the “Fauci and mRNA are the devil” crowd)
It does strange things. In addition to the million Americans it killed and the lives it shortened worldwide- apparent in vital statistics
Covid did not kill a million Americans?

In 100s of 1000s of cases, the “treatment” did.
Look at this graph- carefully.
Something happened to make US deaths increase- notably-in 2020
No new vaccines were available to the public at any point in 2020
A few med professionals received the Covid-19 vaccine in December 2020.

Your paranoia aside- it was the virus that caused that increase. Not just in the US, but in Canada, and worldwide
He’s paid by big Pharma…he could care less about science…or truth
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

I wondered how long until you began to post random studies that support your position. The study is nearly useless and has issues. Control group was estimated. Any infection causes thrombotic event, not just covid. Coding issues of different medical systems as well. Which is likely why other studies had varied results. Also, most realize now that hospitals were getting paid extra in some way to code people as having covid, but they may well have been in the hospital prior for some other disease before having it. That one data issue is going to F up numerous studies. I'm sure they did that by design so that data would be useless. Not to mention numerous false positives from testing kits that were unable to differentiate between normal flu and covid.

And even if your study were something that could be relied on, how would it bolster the case for the mrna shot? mrna shot does not prevent covid, so...

If u watch covid grandpa video, those aren't typical clots embalmers are seeing either, according to their evidence. We now have dozens of life long embalmers saying they are seeing these 'casts'. And only seeing them post Mrna rollout. They say that normal blood clots are like jelly and break up in the hand, but not these.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

My area of concern you have not addressed SF. I want to hear your position on forcing this mrna on everyone in the country? Do you support the lefts quest to force everyone in the country to take it annually/biannually/montly, to be able to work?

i don't care if someone wants to convince themselves to shoot kool aid in their balls, or smoke fentanyl from a gasoline bong, it's a free country. My concern is making it compulsory.

lines are open :)
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

63% of OFR respondents received no more than 2 shots.

Older crowd but resisting the call for boosters.

Faucis have created a general skepticism of all vaccines.

I think that that is a positive. others may disagree.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

cullenbryant wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:44 am My area of concern you have not addressed SF. I want to hear your position on forcing this mrna on everyone in the country? Do you support the lefts quest to force everyone in the country to take it annually/biannually/montly, to be able to work?

i don't care if someone wants to convince themselves to shoot kool aid in their balls, or smoke fentanyl from a gasoline bong, it's a free country. My concern is making it compulsory.

lines are open :)
It was never "forced on everyone in the country"
It's one of the safest vaccines, full stop. We've required all sorts of vaccinations, for all sorts of people, for literally 100+ years. These are different primarily in that their introduction occurred during a global epidemic, the severity of which mankind hadn't faced since Spanish flu in 1918.
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

They attempted to force anyone in the country who wanted to work to get it using OSHA rules as cover. It went all the way to the Supreme Court where along party lines it was defeated. Thought u knew

And I missed the part about your opinion on forcing it. aka i have to take it so that yours will work
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

MacGyver wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:25 pm Image
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33043231/
VTE occurs in 22.7% of patients with COVID-19 in the ICU
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

They wouldn't let you into the public buildings in Los Angeles if you were unvaccinated and my boss used to urged me to get it. People would get really fuddernutter hostile if they found out you didn't.
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

BigMark wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:31 pm They wouldn't let you into the public buildings in Los Angeles if you were unvaccinated and my boss used to urged me to get it. People would get really fuddernutter hostile if they found out you didn't.
That’s because they believed that if they were vaccinated they wouldn’t spread it, or get the virus.

They were lied too…it was a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”

Rigged elections have consequences…

MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

They may have even used those lies to rig the election…

SFDukie

Post by SFDukie »

cullenbryant wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:51 pm They attempted to force anyone in the country who wanted to work to get it using OSHA rules as cover. It went all the way to the Supreme Court where along party lines it was defeated. Thought u knew

And I missed the part about your opinion on forcing it. aka i have to take it so that yours will work
The osha requirement didn’t apply in something like 1/2 of states, and only applied to employers with over 100 employees.
And as you know, SCOTUS struck it down.

I wouldn’t be comfortable *now* forcing that on everyone. I fully support hospitals requiring it.

“Have to take it so others will work” is explicitly part of why many school vaccine requirements are in place.
True of polio, and many other vaccines.
Missouri requires all sorts of vaccinations for public school attendance. I don’t know MO vacc requirement history, but I know many states have required vaccinations for decades.

The military has required vaccinations for many decades. Only in the current politicization of what we’ve always considered rational public health measures, have these been controversial
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

scotus struck the mandate down ONLY because of conservative judges on the court voting that way. We got a glimpse at who the fascists are. oh how close we were to tyranny. It trickled to street level too, where at one point regulars trying to harsh others into getting it, regardless if one had already had the disease. It was some tough times.

public school exemptions are honored here

i'm good with u continuing to boost. Will have to disagree on mandating it for anyone, military or hospital. you will forego many potential recruits and employees with such.

it's not a fair equivocation to say we did X in the past and now this is just like that... this is mrna platform and not like the others. Also, in the distant past, we believe our health leaders were out for our health and safety. But i think that horse is way out of the barn, and not many people share that light and trust they had for it in the past.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

feeding out ridic info like this got people skeptical of motives and it spiraled down from here. a few gems for the night crew ttt

changing definition of "herd immunity"
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

The one sanctimonious guy in our group who used to vaxx shame had a sudden stroke and died.
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Julie Powel-So I woke up with something that's literally Black Hairy Tongue. People, including my doctor, seem to think it's no big deal, and will go away soon, but it certainly is gross.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Annnnnddd, my old vaccinated boss who happens to be a Persian Jew, yes you heard that right, BEGRUDGINGLY paid me $3000 from $15,000 he has owed me for a year, then went on fuddernutter vacation to Thailand, he's a horndog so you know what he is doing there...