Ever walk out of a strip club with a date?

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

flaminio
EZEKIEL 23:20

Ever walk out of a strip club with a date?

Post by flaminio »

Yeah, me neither :oops:
BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
PerryHall

Re: Ever walk out of a strip club with a date?

Post by PerryHall »

A most excellent spoof. :lol:
BMatt

Post by BMatt »

Nope. :lol:
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

"We are going out for breakfast after the club closes, why don't you join us...we don't ask everyone."

Thought about it for 30 seconds and realized that I was the wallet.

:?
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
WhyNot

Post by WhyNot »

I dated a stripper when in college. She was awesome. She danced at a nice place and made more money than any of us. On campus she was a regular gal who was on the quiet side and you would never know she danced. She never was a slut and did it to pay for school. I really enjoyed her company. Say what you may but I bet she made some lucky guy a great wife.
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

ArtificialStupidity wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 am "We are going out for breakfast after the club closes, why don't you join us...we don't ask everyone."

Thought about it for 30 seconds and realized that I was the wallet.

:?
Zero chance for a happy ending. Pass. :D
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

Some stories are hard to recollect because they're nothing to be overly proud of. i was never much into strip clubs, it looked like sad an lonely men who are my age now who thought they really had a shot with the girls mainly used it. i'm too practical. Now and then bachelor parties or limo rentals and it would end up in them and I'd just try to stay away from the stage and sip and not waste the cash.

but some other guys i fell in with who grew up around these clubs and knew the local area, folded up dollar bills into triangles that had about a gram of good coke inside. this was a much different strip club experience. i've had coffee with them at dennys as the suns coming up, they left with them all the time.
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09