So long Pete Meijer.

Feel free to discuss.

Moderator: clw54

ArtificialStupidity

So long Pete Meijer.

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

Kibbitzed with his old man when he was hustling books for the family business. :)
Former Rep. Peter Meijer is dropping his bid for Michigan’s open Senate seat, the Republican said in a statement Friday.

“The hard reality is the fundamentals of the race have changed since we launched this campaign. After prayerful consideration, today I withdrew my name from the primary ballot. Without a strong pathway to victory, continuing this campaign only increases the likelihood of a divisive primary that would distract from the essential goal – conservative victories in November,” Meijer said.

One of just 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump after the January 6, 2021, riot, Meijer narrowly lost his House primary race in the 2022 midterms to a Trump-endorsed challenger. He entered the state’s Senate race last year despite discouragement from the national party.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
PerryHall

Re: So long Pete Meijer.

Post by PerryHall »

Sounds like another RINO bit the dust. Good riddance. :D
MacCrimmon

Post by MacCrimmon »

PerryHall wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 am Sounds like another RINO bit the dust. Good riddance. :D

F-U-C-K this pompous ass-clown. He's the son of Hank, of the supermarket chain Meijers. Net worth of daddy and his uncle is smoewhere between $12 and $20 billion. Allow me to cry smoe big ol' alligator tears for him. :viol: :viol: :viol:
Ragin' Cherokee

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today."
"Walk lightly in the spring, Mother Earth is pregnant."
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."

"Laziness, when harnessed in a productive fashion is an asset." - TWODOGS
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

MacCrimmon wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:52 am
PerryHall wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 am Sounds like another RINO bit the dust. Good riddance. :D

F-U-C-K this pompous ass-clown. He's the son of Hank, of the supermarket chain Meijers. Net worth of daddy and his uncle is smoewhere between $12 and $20 billion. Allow me to cry smoe big ol' alligator tears for him. :viol: :viol: :viol:

Hank was a good guy, met him in 1984, long before he took the helm of the family business. Down to Earth, drove a Elmo Toyota, had lunch with him at a dive Lebanese place.

Good customer...but that was a long time ago. Stuff changes.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT