If true...I was wrong.

Feel free to discuss.

Moderator: clw54

ArtificialStupidity

If true...I was wrong.

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

Didn't expect the Dems to bail out the Televangelist.
House Democratic leadership announced Tuesday that Democrats would kill an effort to oust House Speaker Mike Johnson from his position, amid threats from Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and other hardliners.

“At this moment, upon completion of our national security work, the time has come to turn the page on this chapter of Pro-Putin Republican obstruction. We will vote to table Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Motion to Vacate the Chair. If she invokes the motion, it will not succeed,” the leaders wrote in a statement.

Greene suggested she will move forward with the motion to vacate Johnson in order to put members on the record.

“If the Democrats want to elect him Speaker (and some Republicans want to support the Democrats’ chosen Speaker), I’ll give them the chance to do it. I’m a big believer in recorded votes because putting Congress on record allows every American to see the truth and provides transparency to our votes,” she posted Tuesday. “Americans deserve to see the Uniparty on full display. I’m about to give them their coming out party!”
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
FatMan

Re: If true...I was wrong.

Post by FatMan »

The dems are so much better at this than the pubs. This statement by the dem leadership will turn the pubs into even a bigger Elmo show than they already have been. Johnson's credibility with his party has just been cut in half. My party will look like a total clown show shortly :mad: .
I speak for everyone. I am omnipotent :!:

Suches Life :heart:
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Re: If true...I was wrong.

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

I told you so.

Also...
“Let’s just move forward,” Pence added. “You know, God put our eyes in the front of our head so we would always look forward, and she’s looking back.”
:lol:
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.