PSU Protesting yesterday

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

ArtificialStupidity

Re: PSU Protesting yesterday

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

mdwoods wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:06 pm In Dearborn Michigan, muslims had a demonstration and were chanting "Death to the Jews" We need to eliminate islam from the US. Some European countries are on track to do that.
LaShish on Michigan avenue had the kick ass baba ganoush, hummus, leaves and you could get a fresh carrot juice.

Talal ended up in Lebanon hiding from the law.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
clw54
I have a blog

Post by clw54 »

PerryHall wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:17 pm
mdwoods wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:06 pm In Dearborn Michigan, muslims had a demonstration and were chanting "Death to the Jews" We need to eliminate islam from the US. Some European countries are on track to do that.
I wonder how many Jews will vote for the democrats in November after the democrat politicians condone this chit because they don't want to lose any muslim votes? I bet CM will because of his hate for Trump.
Probably the same as before.
--Smoetimes Clw's genius is just scary. :evil: -- Catch22

I hate the government -- Barndog

everyone wants to pontificate but nobody wants to wipe ass with one square -- Cullen
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

clw54 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:49 pm
PerryHall wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:17 pm
I wonder how many Jews will vote for the democrats in November after the democrat politicians condone this chit because they don't want to lose any muslim votes? I bet CM will because of his hate for Trump.
Probably the same as before.

Keep hearing about the Blacks that will switch to the GOP. Hispanics and Jews as well. Not seeing it in the numbers. Virtual toss up with slight Biden edge right now.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT