Good dog names if you think you might have to shoot them one day?

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

Names for truculent canines.

Spike
No votes
Bowser
No votes
Fluffy
No votes
Zeke
No votes
Kishka
No votes
Lucky
No votes
Farfel
100%
Keets
No votes
Mutt
No votes
Taffy
No votes
Stimpy
No votes
Barfo
No votes
Milk Bone
No votes
Marshall
No votes
Huck
No votes
Brandy
No votes
Doofus
No votes
Tulip
No votes
Rex
No votes
Pollo
No votes
King
No votes
Smarty
No votes
Tiny
No votes
Ralph
No votes
Shlep
No votes
Tootsi
No votes
Klutz
No votes
Castor
No votes
Sphinx
No votes
Eros
No votes

Total votes: 1

ArtificialStupidity

Good dog names if you think you might have to shoot them one day?

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

Cricket does not work well.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
ArtificialStupidity

Re: Good dog names if you think you might have to shoot them one day?

Noem should have at least spent the $500 at the vet and gotten the pawprint memento.

Barndog

Post by Barndog »

I didn't read the article, don't know the circumstances. I've shot a dog once. It was my own dog and she had some pretty severe leukemia. We did it right
tlhoy
The Only Truck Driver That Hasn't Murdered Truck Stop Prostitutes, At Least That We Know Of

Post by tlhoy »

BD I dont know if I would leave that up there. The way the law is applied in todays America we might not ever see you again.
Glenn

The democrat party spreading misery and death since 1828

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.” FDR
Barndog

Post by Barndog »

tlhoy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:41 am BD I dont know if I would leave that up there. The way the law is applied in todays America we might not ever see you again.
what is the statute of limitations on it? I think I'm good. They can put me in the prison cell with the governor.
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

Why did you put Keets in there? I've met him several times. he's a good dude. And damn that beatch to hell for shooting a puppy. :mad:
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

"I fear that if my hope trumps my reason I will be entombed in false beliefs"
Robert Lawrence Kuhn
ArtificialStupidity

mdwoods wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:03 pm Why did you put Keets in there? I've met him several times. he's a good dude. And damn that beatch to hell for shooting a puppy. :mad:
I was thinking the poet.

Man this place is testy.

mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

ArtificialStupidity wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:07 pm
mdwoods wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:03 pm Why did you put Keets in there? I've met him several times. he's a good dude. And damn that beatch to hell for shooting a puppy. :mad:
I was thinking the poet.

Man this place is testy.
Ah I was thinking of Keets on the PCGS forums. :lol: I really wasn't upset.
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

Robert Lawrence Kuhn
flaminio
EZEKIEL 23:20

Post by flaminio »

Barndog wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:32 am I didn't read the article, don't know the circumstances. I've shot a dog once. It was my own dog and she had some pretty severe leukemia. We did it right
If it's an "Old Yeller" kind of situation, you're fine.

According to Noem's own book, she shot the dog at 15 months because it was untrainable. 15 months is still a puppy, and untrainability is usually on the owner, not the dog. It's a reckless disregard for canine life, and the fact that she wrote so plainly about it shows that she really doesn't "get it".
BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Laika

"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
Barndog

Post by Barndog »

flaminio wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:19 pm
Barndog wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:32 am I didn't read the article, don't know the circumstances. I've shot a dog once. It was my own dog and she had some pretty severe leukemia. We did it right
If it's an "Old Yeller" kind of situation, you're fine.

According to Noem's own book, she shot the dog at 15 months because it was untrainable. 15 months is still a puppy, and untrainability is usually on the owner, not the dog. It's a reckless disregard for canine life, and the fact that she wrote so plainly about it shows that she really doesn't "get it".
I’d never do that. Training is easy!
cullenbryant

Post by cullenbryant »

The only way for her to pull out of it is to say she ate it. I know, i know.. but she can still navigate this. Couldn't be trained and was tasty. Then pull out a bottle of hot sauce from her purse
POTD-
5/2/07
6/3/09
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

She was living on a farm and the dog became vicious and was attacking and biting people. The final straw was when the dog attacked and killed a chicken. She made the hard decision and she did the right thing. You can't have a dog on a farm that kills livestock. Of course, the MSM doesn't give you these details because they are dishonest and they hate successful Republicans. They forget to tell you that Obama used to eat dog meat when he was a teenager living in Indonesia.
ArtificialStupidity

PerryHall wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:30 pm The final straw was when the dog attacked and killed a chicken.

Guess chickens are protected like fetuses.

BigMark

Post by BigMark »

PerryHall wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:30 pm She was living on a farm and the dog became vicious and was attacking and biting people. The final straw was when the dog attacked and killed a chicken. She made the hard decision and she did the right thing. You can't have a dog on a farm that kills livestock. Of course, the MSM doesn't give you these details because they are dishonest and they hate successful Republicans. They forget to tell you that Obama used to eat dog meat when he was a teenager living in Indonesia.
The penis and testicles were considered a delicacy, he had to fight off momma glicker!
mozeppa

Post by mozeppa »

his name is magnum.
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

PerryHall wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:30 pm She was living on a farm and the dog became vicious and was attacking and biting people. The final straw was when the dog attacked and killed a chicken. She made the hard decision and she did the right thing. You can't have a dog on a farm that kills livestock. Of course, the MSM doesn't give you these details because they are dishonest and they hate successful Republicans. They forget to tell you that Obama used to eat dog meat when he was a teenager living in Indonesia.
It was a puppy, she could have given it away. Killing dogs is worse than killing people in my opinion. :mad:
We Are Stardust

Robert Lawrence Kuhn
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

mdwoods wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:38 pm
It was a puppy, she could have given it away. Killing dogs is worse than killing people in my opinion. :mad:
At 15 months, a dog is close to being full sized and once it gets the taste of chicken blood, he won't stop killing them. As far as giving a vicious biting dog away, who would want it?
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

PerryHall wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:29 pm
mdwoods wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:38 pm
At 15 months, a dog is close to being full sized and once it gets the taste of chicken blood, he won't stop killing them. As far as giving a vicious biting dog away, who would want it?
Kill her. I hate dog killers.
We Are Stardust

Robert Lawrence Kuhn
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

That poll is defective. Where's the Glicker option? batguy: