Good dog names if you think you might have to shoot them one day?

Talk about whatever you like but please try to keep it somewhat clean.

Moderator: clw54

Names for truculent canines.

Spike
No votes
Bowser
No votes
Fluffy
No votes
Zeke
No votes
Kishka
No votes
Lucky
No votes
Farfel
100%
Keets
No votes
Mutt
No votes
Taffy
No votes
Stimpy
No votes
Barfo
No votes
Milk Bone
No votes
Marshall
No votes
Huck
No votes
Brandy
No votes
Doofus
No votes
Tulip
No votes
Rex
No votes
Pollo
No votes
King
No votes
Smarty
No votes
Tiny
No votes
Ralph
No votes
Shlep
No votes
Tootsi
No votes
Klutz
No votes
Castor
No votes
Sphinx
No votes
Eros
No votes

Total votes: 1

ArtificialStupidity

Re: Good dog names if you think you might have to shoot them one day?

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

PerryHall wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:32 pm That poll is defective. Where's the Glicker option? batguy:
Your problem, not mine, Perry.

This fruitcake, dog killing, no abortions for rape victims was potentially a heartbeat away from the oval office.

She is stupider than Kamala Harris.

Had she been tapped as VP by Trump and then revealed her stunning recklessness, your team would not have had a chance.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
ddbird

Post by ddbird »

A 15 month old dog is beyond full size. Depending on the dog- could very well kill at that point. It’s easy to say she did the wrong thing, but what do you do if you keep it and that dog kills a child. Some dogs are wired wrong. Don’t underestimate how quickly they could take you out…
PerryHall

Post by PerryHall »

ddbird wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:33 pm A 15 month old dog is beyond full size. Depending on the dog- could very well kill at that point. It’s easy to say she did the wrong thing, but what do you do if you keep it and that dog kills a child. Some dogs are wired wrong. Don’t underestimate how quickly they could take you out…
Thanks for bringing a little common sense to the OFR.
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

ddbird wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:33 pm A 15 month old dog is beyond full size. Depending on the dog- could very well kill at that point. It’s easy to say she did the wrong thing, but what do you do if you keep it and that dog kills a child. Some dogs are wired wrong. Don’t underestimate how quickly they could take you out…
I know of a lot of dogs with a strong prey drive. They never attack people. She killed a dog for doing what many dogs do. I can't abide a dog killer
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

"I fear that if my hope trumps my reason I will be entombed in false beliefs"
Robert Lawrence Kuhn
ddbird

Post by ddbird »

mdwoods wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:34 pm
I know of a lot of dogs with a strong prey drive. They never attack people. She killed a dog for doing what many dogs do. I can't abide a dog killer
Well it’s easy to assume she’s a monster but on the flip side -maybe she feared this dog enough to warrant it. I’ve euthanized younger - and yeah they had recorded bad bites- but in every case I wish someone had picked up on the signs earlier and taken care of it before. like I said- some dogs are not wired right and are a risk to the population. People first
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

ddbird wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:14 pm
Well it’s easy to assume she’s a monster but on the flip side -maybe she feared this dog enough to warrant it. I’ve euthanized younger - and yeah they had recorded bad bites- but in every case I wish someone had picked up on the signs earlier and taken care of it before. like I said- some dogs are not wired right and are a risk to the population. People first
Oh she's a monster all right, she's a republican. :D
We Are Stardust

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight". Albert Schweitzer

Robert Lawrence Kuhn
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

I don't like it but I understand it. If I had to because it became viscous, I would. I wouldn't feel good about it though.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

You're just being thick.
flaminio
EZEKIEL 23:20

Post by flaminio »

BigMark wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:12 pm You're just being thick.
I think he's syrupy sweet.
BobLibertarian • Skeptic • Omnivore • Atheist • Californian • Voter • Father • Numismatist • Curmudgeon • Genius • Non-Smoker • Happy-Go-Lucky
Friends: Petescorner • saintguru • Goose • xpipe • SFDukie • gsaguy • HappyLittleTrees • tumuss • Clark • Gyocomgd • "Cats are for fags." -TheLiberator
FREE ANONYMOOSEAn Eternal Sportsmind For YouJESUS WAS A LIBERTARIANI don't care what you think as long as it's about me...
MacGyver
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Post by MacGyver »

Some humans are the same…
------------------------------------------------------------
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Page: "Potus wants to know everything we're doing,"

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”
mdwoods
POTD Giver Outer

Post by mdwoods »

MacGyver wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:07 pm
Some humans are the same…
Wow, I finally agree with something Mac said. :shock:
We Are Stardust

Robert Lawrence Kuhn
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

All I will say here is there is a difference between dogs as pets and working dogs on a producing farm. I see PETA membership in the future for many of you. :wink:
I speak for everyone. I am omnipotent :!:

Suches Life :heart:
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Yo
walmann

Post by walmann »

mdwoods wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:38 pm

It was a puppy, she could have given it away. Killing dogs is worse than killing people in my opinion. :mad:
md, I am in no equating you with NAZIs and their genocidal ways, but this reminded me of how pro animal rights they were, yet the total disregard of humanity.
Sheep are fed information, wolves hunt for it.

"I apologize for replacing superstition with science. If it is any solace, the West has abandoned this and gone back to blaming the weather on the acts of man." - Don Surber
MacCrimmon

Post by MacCrimmon »

Point Blank, or maybe Sub1MOA
Ragin' Cherokee

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today."
"Walk lightly in the spring, Mother Earth is pregnant."
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."

"Laziness, when harnessed in a productive fashion is an asset." - TWODOGS
MacCrimmon

Post by MacCrimmon »

Phuck me! Can I recant this comment?
Ragin' Cherokee

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today."
"Walk lightly in the spring, Mother Earth is pregnant."
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."

"Laziness, when harnessed in a productive fashion is an asset." - TWODOGS
MacGyver
Purveyor of the political smackdown

Post by MacGyver »

Is it still okay to beat an anti Jew furry, as they scratch away in their litter box?
------------------------------------------------------------
Farkas: “...if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians...”

Page: "Potus wants to know everything we're doing,"

Barry: “...they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”