The Rules

There aren't many.
vargha
Giving liberals the blues

Re: The Rules

Post by vargha »

dallasactuary wrote:
Comrade Renski wrote:A poster cannot hog 50% or more of a thread if they started it.
Unless it's about antisemitism or abiogenesis.
Or Canada.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

23a. Stock/Market recommendations on the OFR
i. Just because a 'wealthy' poster recommends a stock, don't base your buy on poster's aura. However you'll prolly make an elmo-load of $$$ if you did.
ii. Don't fall in love with a stock because it's cheap so you can say you have a 100,000 shares.
iii. Don't buy a stock so that you can post wimminz showing their booty.
iv. Don't call the top or bottom of any index. No body knows elmo. Feelings don't count and now you've left your arse hanging out there in the wind.
v. Don't short BA unless it's purely for entertainment.

23b. Due Diligence
i. Investigate and verify to your own satisfaction before putting down your ill-gotten monies, you capitalist pig. GLTA.
ii. Don't blame the poster if you lose an elmo-load of money. It's your own fault. You didn't have a gun to your head to buy that POS.
iii. Reread 23b(ii)...and memorize it.
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

Too many drinks...

Can leave one dour....

From toasting to posting....

Should be the twelfth hour.

Burma Shave!
So long, Paul.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

Online guests need to be followed and outed....for our protection of course.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

If you say smoething is cool it usually is not.
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

Expect that Youtube music threads will get zero responses. That means that the viewer is hypnotized by the magic of the performance.
So long, Paul.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

Comrade Renski wrote:23a. Stock/Market recommendations on the OFR
i. Just because a 'wealthy' poster recommends a stock, don't base your buy on poster's aura. However you'll prolly make an elmo-load of $$$ if you did.
ii. Don't fall in love with a stock because it's cheap so you can say you have a 100,000 shares.
iii. Don't buy a stock so that you can post wimminz showing their booty.
iv. Don't call the top or bottom of any index. No body knows elmo. Feelings don't count and now you've left your arse hanging out there in the wind.
v. Don't short BA unless it's purely for entertainment.

23b. Due Diligence
i. Investigate and verify to your own satisfaction before putting down your ill-gotten monies, you capitalist pig. GLTA.
ii. Don't blame the poster if you lose an elmo-load of money. It's your own fault. You didn't have a gun to your head to buy that POS.
iii. Reread 23b(ii)...and memorize it.
iv. Do not heckle a forumite if you did not comply with 23b(ii)
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

oh Elmo, did i sign that? :shock:
Everything posted here is satire, if you need a safe space please don't read my posts.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

BigMark wrote:oh Elmo, did i sign that? :shock:
It's the thought that counts.
:D
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

Tax Write Off Shave!

In the Ass!

Don't KIQ Renski..

Runs out of gas..

When your stock..
So long, Paul.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

56a. When one threatens to leave, just leave. Unless the grand scheme is to piss off certain forum members.

b. Once gone, former OFR-ites should not return as a 'guest' to see what's happening in OFR-land. It's too to two painful, right?

c. Alts are discouraged...but if you do, pick an alt that doesn't give you away...like Kylo Renski.
Rollo Tomassi
Associate Smoe old dude's fried ball sundae

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Comrade Renski wrote:56a. When one threatens to leave, just leave. Unless the grand scheme is to piss off certain forum members.

b. Once gone, former OFR-ites should not return as a 'guest' to see what's happening in OFR-land. It's too to two painful, right?

c. Alts are discouraged...but if you do, pick an alt that doesn't give you away...like Kylo Renski.

"Rainman" would be better. :wink:
"Racist" is a toolword. You must know that.
Any objective examination of the effect of "them" has to lead you to the behavior and ideology that is now termed, "racist."

Refute if you can.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

El Pollo Loco.
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

Comrade Renski wrote:56a. When one threatens to leave, just leave. Unless the grand scheme is to piss off certain forum members.

I invoke 56a-2
Unless the grand scheme is to piss off certain forum members.
So long, Paul.
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

Rule 5158: In an intense forum debate (particularly political) a member can walk away from the exchange scot free if the opposing member does not respond within three hours to his last post.
So long, Paul.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

not fair, vote negative
Everything posted here is satire, if you need a safe space please don't read my posts.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

markqlicker wrote:Rule 5158: In an intense forum debate (particularly political) a member can walk away from the exchange scot free if the opposing member does not respond within three hours to his last post.
The Renski Rule 5158a (Fifteen Hours) e.g., if CR posts smoething before leaving Hong Kong, he won't be able to respond until 15 hours later in Memphis.
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

Rule 5280 (aka, give an inch take a mile rule)
When challenging another OFRite to self-bam where the first one who posts loses shall also include sigline updates.

////

Recent Rule 5280 infractions by Oh Glickenstein!
-Prince tribute
-Bragg pic
-Oh really? I would fail a double blind test between "Hank's" root beer and A&W root beer.--Adamlaneus
-Shelton pic
markqlicker

Post by markqlicker »

In light of recent sig line abuse, only one change a month is allowed. Morse code message are prohibited and font height size should not exceed two fingers of scotch.
So long, Paul.
HappyLittleTrees
I'm so confused

Post by HappyLittleTrees »

markqlicker wrote:In light of recent sig line abuse, only one change a month is allowed. Morse code message are prohibited and font height size should not exceed two fingers of scotch.
Speaking of sig line abuse, in the future any self-ban bets will also include sig lines. No public communication.
Comrade Renski wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:59 pm Young-Earth Creationists not only fail to take science seriously – they truly fail to take the Bible seriously.
cullenbryant wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:26 pm there is never no religion. if you removed every one you mentioned, man will build himself a golden calf.