Encountered a weird phenomenon yesterday...

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Encountered a weird phenomenon yesterday...

Post by TRx »

After almost 3 hours in the dentist chair... while driving home I got hit with this terrible itch on my bottom lip. When I went to scratch it I realized my lip was completely numb. Any amount of rubbing didn't cure the itch as I couldn't feel anything... well anything but the itch.

How the hell can something itch if it's completely numb???

This was a completely unacceptable situation.
CC
Irregular Moderator

Post by CC »

I hate it when that happens.
Of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are nothing but targets, nine are real fighters. We are lucky to have them. They make the battle. Ah, but the one, one of them is a Warrior and he will bring the others back.

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
Petescorner
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Petescorner »

CC wrote:I hate it when that happens.
I think maybe you care way too much about texasrichard.
CC
Irregular Moderator

Post by CC »

Not really. I hate it when it happens to me. I think other people's pain is hilarious. Especially yours. .
Of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are nothing but targets, nine are real fighters. We are lucky to have them. They make the battle. Ah, but the one, one of them is a Warrior and he will bring the others back.

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by TRx »

Petescorner wrote:
CC wrote:I hate it when that happens.
I think maybe you care way too much about texasrichard.
Jealous?