Im getting old

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

Hyperion
Pillar of the East

Im getting old

Post by Hyperion »

my ankle hurts :(
“Hyperion was equally blessed and plagued with a very sedate disposition. He was lazy to the extreme, and had to be worked hard to be made fit.”
cars
I want one of cinman's girls.

Post by cars »

That's what happens when you drop 200#'s on something hundreds of times everyday for years.
coinnut86
Sitpisser

Post by coinnut86 »

Dude... it gets worse... your knees and back will KILL I'm not as old as you but my joints... they're like a 80 yo's

I'm just sittin, straight up right now, and my spine (which you can actually see) kills... I have to lay down pretty soon or stand for a while or else it will hurt all day tomorrow :(
We're all fuddernutter
--------------------------------------------------
Friends: Bigmark, Petescorner, Xpipe, Hyperion, Tumuss, Ddbird, Tbone, Barndog, Weiss, Goose
Hyperion
Pillar of the East

Post by Hyperion »

cars wrote:That's what happens when you drop 200#'s on something hundreds of times everyday for years.
While I agree, that's not exclusively the case for me. I think golf in particular has destroyed my left ankle, which take the brunt of twisting, rolling over. The right one is perfect.

I step down sometimes on my left one and get a sharp stabbing pain in the middle of the joint. Friggin horrible.

[/whine]
“Hyperion was equally blessed and plagued with a very sedate disposition. He was lazy to the extreme, and had to be worked hard to be made fit.”
Hyperion
Pillar of the East

Post by Hyperion »

coinnut86 wrote:Dude... it gets worse... your knees and back will KILL I'm not as old as you but my joints... they're like a 80 yo's

I'm just sittin, straight up right now, and my spine (which you can actually see) kills... I have to lay down pretty soon or stand for a while or else it will hurt all day tomorrow :(
you *could* just be ovulating :oops:
craton
Dangling Party Nipple

Post by craton »

Hyperion wrote:
cars wrote:That's what happens when you drop 200#'s on something hundreds of times everyday for years.
While I agree, that's not exclusively the case for me. I think golf in particular has destroyed my left ankle, which take the brunt of twisting, rolling over. The right one is perfect.

I step down sometimes on my left one and get a sharp stabbing pain in the middle of the joint. Friggin horrible.

[/whine]
My Uncle has an ankle that sometimes falls out so bad that his foot will flop over and he is standing on his ankle stump! It's been farked up for so long that it doesn't even hurt him anymore because the nerves are all damaged and severed. He is having it all fused in a couple of weeks. He will have close to zero mobility in that ankle after the surgery but I guess that's better then what he has now.