I'm going on a killing spree

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

cars
I want one of cinman's girls.

I'm going on a killing spree

Post by cars »

I live in a small town and everyone here feels its Ok to let their dogs roam wild for hours at a time. This drives me crazy, I have to worry about them attacking my daughter, leaving logs all over my yard for us to step in & fuddernutter my girls dog.

Today I had 3 large dogs running around in my yard. I chased them off and one went out and stood in the middle of the state route I live beside. He was running in and out of the road while cars were honking and having to stop. The road is covered in snow since we got about 20" in the last few days. I sat there and watched for a while hoping one of the cars would take him out but it didn't happen.

This coupled with the dozens of cats running around here is driving me crazy. The damn cats always knock over the trash cans and string it all over the damn place. I don't know what to do. I've called the dog warden and they told me if the dogs have collars on they won't bother coming out and there is nothing they can do about the cats. I called the humane society and asked if they would do something about the cats and they said no. They have too many as is.

There is one house here I walk by when I take my daughter to the park that has at least 30 cats in the yard and the place smells like pure Elmo. I'm sure there is another 30+ in the house. This house is less than 75 feet away from the elementary school and shares a backyard with the local firehouse. I can't believe this Elmo is allowed continue and no one does anything about it. I have lived here for 7 years and have not seen a single squirrel or chipmunk. I assume this is b/c of the cats.

I kid you not if I wouldn't get in trouble I would start taking them out with my compound bow. I hate fuddernutter animals as it is and I wouldn't feel one bit of remorse killing every fuddernutter one of these damn things. I think I will borrow a few live traps from my father and start trapping the cats. I will then take them somewhere else and drop the bastards off. As for the dogs, I'm going to start catching them, Removing their collars and taking them to the pound. Last year I found 4 litters of kittens in our yard by the garage. Instead of just twisting their necks and throwing them in the trash like I wanted to, I was nice and found homes for them via Craigslist. I will not be doing that this year :twisted:

This is gonna happen unless someone has a better suggestion.
MsPsycho
Location: Oklahoma.... Hidin' in the bushes outside your window

Post by MsPsycho »

Let me know when you decided to do this... I'll join ya!

My neighbor has 7 dogs, and over 10 cats running around her place. She thinks it's okay to let them run around free outside because as she says, "They'll be okay. When they get hungry they will come home." WTF?

I'm sick of her cats digging up my freshly planted flowers in the spring every year!
I'm with you...I'm going to catch them one by one and haul they off somewhere else. :twisted:
ImageImage

She and I maybe the same person, but we often share different views.
craton
Dangling Party Nipple

Post by craton »

You guys need to call PETA like this guy did :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3IWiRuQFKQ
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

You guys must live next to K6AZ! :lol:
Everything posted here is satire, if you need a safe space please don't read my posts.
Barndog

Post by Barndog »

chum the area with some Purina and let all of the dogs and cats gather at once...clack clack clack

Hyperion
Pillar of the East

Post by Hyperion »

Barndog wrote:chum the area with some Purina and let all of the dogs and cats gather at once...clack clack clack

what's that? a Licence plate holder? :shock:
“Hyperion was equally blessed and plagued with a very sedate disposition. He was lazy to the extreme, and had to be worked hard to be made fit.”
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Claymor Mine, so yes, if yo pimp hand is strong.
Everything posted here is satire, if you need a safe space please don't read my posts.
Petescorner
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Petescorner »

for the cats: live animal trap with sardines. release trapped ones in front of KAZ's house
adamlaneus
CCW likes me more than Rollo

Post by adamlaneus »

It's the raccoons that get to me. I have a live trap. I've gotten one; wasn't feeling terribly murderous at the time so I just took it to the shelter. Lucky.
They have done serious damage before. Far more than a cat or dog could ever conceive of. I've not heard of a dog or cat ripping a 4 foot hole in a roof and making the attic their den. Nor drain a pond and eat the fish.
Puff
mangina

Post by Puff »

Petescorner wrote:for the cats: live animal trap with sardines. release trapped ones in front of KAZ's house
:lol:
"Guy Yocom" quote: "Puff, you type louder with "one lung" than most do with two. You're an amazing guy!

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.... He'll either slap the taste out yo mouf, or if he's too old to fight, he'll just kill yo peckerwood ass!!!" :mrgreen:
Coincopwife
Site Admin

Post by Coincopwife »

Y'all don't have some sort of leash law? Nothing requiring dogs to be leashed, fenced, tethered, something?
cars

Post by cars »

I'm sure there is but noone will bother to enforce it. I live in a small town, Not even 1 red light but there is a stop sign on each end of the main street which has about 14 businesses, 3 of which are bars. This town is dead so you would think they would do something about it. The mayor here plows the streets and works at the hardware store during the day. Maybe I'll go to the next town meeting and do some CCW'ing :razz:
cinman14

Post by cinman14 »

Just sit a bowl of antifreeze out at night.. They will slowly stop coming around.. Just remember to bring the bowl in before daylight.. :wink:
cars

Post by cars »

Already thought of that but on the back of every bottle I find it says its animal safe :mad:
baccaruda

Post by baccaruda »

Crosman Pumpmaster 760 w/scope - $40.
TRx
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by TRx »

coyotes, armadillos, skunks, and squirrels... and now apparently a bobcat are the problems at out place. Wandering dogs and cats don't survive the coyotes and bobcats too long.
cars

Post by cars »

baccaruda wrote:Crosman Pumpmaster 760 w/scope - $40.
I have a winchester break barrel pellet gun & a compound bow.
cinman14

Post by cinman14 »

cars wrote:Already thought of that but on the back of every bottle I find it says its animal safe :mad:
You need to make a trip to the local flea market and find some old guy still selling the "real" anti-freeze... :lol:
Drizzt

Post by Drizzt »

Our dog warden told us to use live traps, and he would come get them. I don't tell anyone I did it, and he doesn't have to report anything specific. People basically have to show up there in person, and prove its there dog(and get a fine) or or sort of adopt a new pet, and pay fee. All very legal, but way lame on the getting even side of it :(
What All Fortune Cookies Should Say:
You are about to take a dump in 10 minutes.
cars

Post by cars »

Picking up a few live traps this weekend...