Damn it

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

cars
I want one of cinman's girls.

Damn it

Post by cars »

Sunday our power went out for a few hours. We took off to do some shopping and when we returned I went to the freezer to get some ice for a drink. Nothing but fuddernutter water :mad:. Some coincidence the fridge quits working at the exact same time our power went out. Is there some kind of reset or something that I may have to hit?

After returning home from the gun shop I decided to unload the 91 Mustang I had on my car trailer so I could go purchase a fridge tomorrow (See above :mad: ). I pulled my truck up into the middle of the street so I could back up to my garage door. Stopped to put in reverse, I went about 6 inches and came to a dead stop. I thought I had hit something so I jumped out and took a walk around the truck/trailer and Nothing in sight. Got back in to try again and still stuck, Will not go forward or back. Pin in my Ring & pinnion dropped I believe. Not sure yet. I had a buddy come over, Unhooked the car trailer, Put car in garage & parked the trailer. I then got 2 floor jacks out and put one under each side of the rear of my truck while my buddy pulled me back into my parking area. Took about a half hour all together to move my truck 40-50 feet. Its not sitting in my lot, Unmovable. :evil:
cars

Post by cars »

I currently have a Coleman sitting next to me full of ice, gallon of milk, water bottles, few caffine free pepsi's & String cheese. :lol: I was able to put the freezer stuff into our deep freezer but we lost all the food in the fridge.
cinman14

Post by cinman14 »

You're ghetto.... :lol:
Clark
Just call me chuckles

Post by Clark »

House insurance will usually pay for lost food. It did when my Momma's freezer melted, anyway.
cars

Post by cars »

$500 deductible
cars

Post by cars »

cinman14 wrote:You're ghetto.... :lol:
I've heard that before :lol:
cars

Post by cars »

Removed rear diff cover and found nothing. No longer locked up either. Not sure what the hell happened. O well, stuck a new gasket and fluid in. I'll drive'r till she explodes I guess.

I have to put more Ice in my cooler...
Barndog

Post by Barndog »

cars wrote:$500 deductible
mine has no deductible for that stuff.
cars

Post by cars »

Yea, Maybe I should read the policy. I'm relying on my girls word and well, you know how that is. We've had the policy for 7-8 years and I can't recall ever reading it.