Ahh...the right forum for this..

in memory of Wipoto, whose whines were real, unlike yours

Moderator: clw54

InternetJunky

Ahh...the right forum for this..

Post by InternetJunky »

Accidently posted in the coin forum the first time..

So I'm a broke ass and needed some cheap entertainment ( even the strip club raised their drink prices :twisted: ) and decided to get a bank box of cents to search through. I pretty much came up with more Canadian cents and foreign coins than I did wheaties. What the fuddernutter?
Barndog

Post by Barndog »

try to be amused by small stuff. Go jackoff :?:
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Are you seperating pre 1982?
Everything posted here is satire, if you need a safe space please don't read my posts.
Clark
Just call me chuckles

Post by Clark »

Or separating, even.
BigMark

Post by BigMark »

Looks like I made your day. :lol:
Everything posted here is satire, if you need a safe space please don't read my posts.
InternetJunky

Post by InternetJunky »

BigMark wrote:Are you seperating pre 1982?
Yup, that's what I did with the last box I got, too (up to 15lbs already - works out good because I take protein powder for weight lifting and I use the big tubs for coins when I'm done). Although that time I searched EVERY cent for errors, varieties, etc. Didn't find anything but a few wheats. I'll NEVER do that again :lol:

This box actually came with more '09 coinage - at least one from every design with Formative Years being the most. It also came with a single 2010 Lincoln - very surprising.

I plan on going for a box of dimes next time - at least this way I'll have a chance of a few silver pieces.

Barndog - I can only beat it like it owes me money so many times until I gotta find somethin' else to do. :shock:
markqlicker

Re:

Post by markqlicker »

InternetJunky wrote: Tue May 25, 2010 8:57 pm I plan on going for a box of dimes next time - at least this way I'll have a chance of a few silver pieces.

Any luck with the dimes?
So long, Paul.