Moderator: clw54

RMan

Re: HPoolO is (not) happening !!!

Post by RMan »

:lol:
Comrade Renski

Post by Comrade Renski »

Sheit show continues. I've been home for 10 and have yet to see my pool contractor nor any of his workers. I've texted, called, texted, called,...throughout the day, smoetimes late at night,...last night, "Can you sleep? I can't. I've got a pool going nowhere. It's been 3 years, 3 days since we began this fiasco. Son's weeding is in 12 days. Get it the fuddernutter done". Nothing.

Now it's 11 days to the wedding. Lotsa family will be here; a major post-wedding party is supposed to be in our backyard. Smoe family will be here in a few days. I haven't waited for work to happen; I've seen this horror movie before. All last week I pulled weeds that were strangling my new palms, did a general site cleanup - a mess leftover from December, trimmed back vines, added soil to the two entry plant beds, bought new lanai furniture, bought new lights and torches,...all in an attempt to put lipstick on this pig.

1) I have no sprinkler system up and running. The pipes are in but no one can get it running so I've been hand-watering the front, back, and alley grass. 2) I have no grass, just dead or semi-dead tufts.
3) The pool pump has a leak. There's no manual or instruction book so I got online and programmed it.
4) I'm supposed to have multi-color lights in the pool, nope, bright white.
5) The zero-entry has yet to be plastered in sand color so I have a porous cement entry which means the pool is in continuous draining mode.
6) I have 'lanakai blue' plaster spots all around the pool that need to be scraped off.
7) No pale pink gingers have been planted - need 30.
8) I found two pallets of mung grass among the weeds - dead.
9) No lights under the palm trees.
10) No new faucet near the garage.
11) No shower head near the house.
ArtificialStupidity

Post by ArtificialStupidity »

fuddernutter the pool. Not worth a night's sleep.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.
Can we delete the artificialstupidity account? ~~ Varnish

This place needed him back.~~ HLT
RMan

Post by RMan »

Comrade Renski wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 2:38 pm Sheit show continues. I've been home for 10 and have yet to see my pool contractor nor any of his workers. I've texted, called, texted, called,...throughout the day, smoetimes late at night,...last night, "Can you sleep? I can't. I've got a pool going nowhere. It's been 3 years, 3 days since we began this fiasco. Son's weeding is in 12 days. Get it the fuddernutter done". Nothing.

Now it's 11 days to the wedding. Lotsa family will be here; a major post-wedding party is supposed to be in our backyard. Smoe family will be here in a few days. I haven't waited for work to happen; I've seen this horror movie before. All last week I pulled weeds that were strangling my new palms, did a general site cleanup - a mess leftover from December, trimmed back vines, added soil to the two entry plant beds, bought new lanai furniture, bought new lights and torches,...all in an attempt to put lipstick on this pig.

1) I have no sprinkler system up and running. The pipes are in but no one can get it running so I've been hand-watering the front, back, and alley grass. 2) I have no grass, just dead or semi-dead tufts.
3) The pool pump has a leak. There's no manual or instruction book so I got online and programmed it.
4) I'm supposed to have multi-color lights in the pool, nope, bright white.
5) The zero-entry has yet to be plastered in sand color so I have a porous cement entry which means the pool is in continuous draining mode.
6) I have 'lanakai blue' plaster spots all around the pool that need to be scraped off.
7) No pale pink gingers have been planted - need 30.
8) I found two pallets of mung grass among the weeds - dead.
9) No lights under the palm trees.
10) No new faucet near the garage.
11) No shower head near the house.
How much, %-wise, have you already paid them?
I know you are a smart cookie, and it wouldn't be 100%, but just curious why they feel like they can continue to blow you off?
Is the economy that good for these people?